Swiftcurrent Creek I lost a friend, like sleep on a red-eye
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
1,109 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
he'll go unless stopped... but lmfao i love her.

She stared at him—a meager sniff given to the water he provided, and after having tenuously carved that damn piece of wood, didn’t she send it rocketing away from her with a hearty punch of pure spite.

He blinked at the remnants of it, almost certain she expected him to hold a reaction one way or another for her antics.

In truth, it wasn’t like he expected much from her.

“Suit yourself,” he noted, and with a flick of his tail, he left everything where it was—he wasn’t about to waste his own energy to refill the thing, and if she wasn’t about to accept assistance in getting better, there wasn’t much he could do about that.
Messages In This Thread
I lost a friend, like sleep on a red-eye - by Redbird - October 28, 2022, 11:42 AM
RE: I lost a friend, like sleep on a red-eye - by Akavir - October 28, 2022, 01:26 PM
RE: I lost a friend, like sleep on a red-eye - by Redbird - October 28, 2022, 01:42 PM
RE: I lost a friend, like sleep on a red-eye - by Akavir - October 28, 2022, 04:25 PM
RE: I lost a friend, like sleep on a red-eye - by Redbird - October 30, 2022, 11:59 PM
RE: I lost a friend, like sleep on a red-eye - by Akavir - October 31, 2022, 09:56 AM
RE: I lost a friend, like sleep on a red-eye - by Redbird - October 31, 2022, 01:15 PM
RE: I lost a friend, like sleep on a red-eye - by Akavir - October 31, 2022, 01:24 PM
RE: I lost a friend, like sleep on a red-eye - by Redbird - October 31, 2022, 01:29 PM