Swiftcurrent Creek That split the night
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
963 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Bear with me while I catch up on literally everything and reply to allll my threads

The inner workings of the Creek was tumultuous at best—Lestan’s sudden departure, Reverie’s misery and state—these stood at the forefront of his mind, and he couldn’t say he enjoyed the drama brought upon by the two quarreling lovers.

He also knew nothing about it, and reminded himself of that.

Instead, he spent much of his time hunting for @Jakoul and the children, and visiting them when allowed. She was more open to his presence now, and so he lingered often when he wasn’t patrolling.

When Arric summoned he and Moss though—the reasoning left a curl in the lip of the Alpha, his raising displeasure at the threat to their own sweet Reverie stirring that coiling anger in his chest.

“Did Reverie say why?” The birth of the girl had been a surprise to them all—particularly Reverie—and Akavir had considered Jakoul’s own pregnancy, the length of time that had passed, the symptoms… Reverie had exhibited everything so quickly and suddenly had a pup—it had stunned him.

He was no healer and so he could not understand what had happened. But he was a father… and if another was threatening a child of their pack there would be hell to pay.
Messages In This Thread
That split the night - by Arric - April 05, 2023, 08:18 AM
RE: That split the night - by RIP Moss - April 05, 2023, 06:20 PM
RE: That split the night - by Akavir - April 08, 2023, 07:35 AM
RE: That split the night - by Arric - April 08, 2023, 07:47 AM
RE: That split the night - by RIP Moss - April 09, 2023, 11:46 PM
RE: That split the night - by Akavir - April 12, 2023, 04:56 PM
RE: That split the night - by Arric - April 12, 2023, 05:31 PM
RE: That split the night - by RIP Moss - April 25, 2023, 07:43 AM
RE: That split the night - by Akavir - May 17, 2023, 12:19 PM