Swiftcurrent Creek How did I lose it when I was right there?
Pledged
Party City
1,547 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Reverie held her glare for a few more moments, but eventually she dropped her gaze and sighed. She felt very unlike herself, and was aware of it even now; that swell of light inside of her had never really left, and she recognized it now as something feral and distrusting. Something that urged her to fend off the world and seal herself and her family away forever, in blood if necessary. Kel was being more patient than she deserved.
Still, she knew what he was, and did not trust him. There was - blood. My blood. It was - well, being pregnant was difficult for me. I'm still recovering, I think, Reverie realized how confusing this explanation was, but couldn't bring herself to clarify further. Besides — But I'm fine. I like it better here, I think. It's safer. A place where she would never need to worry about being cornered, unable to take Blossom and flee if the need arose.
Messages In This Thread
How did I lose it when I was right there? - by Reverie - April 20, 2023, 12:46 AM
RE: How did I lose it when I was right there? - by Reverie - April 20, 2023, 01:55 AM