Swiftcurrent Creek you aren't the kind of boy who should be marrying the wrong girl
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
949 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
‘Less wild, more normal.’ “Well, we happen to like wild,” he murmured, a glint flashing in his eyes. “Pack of assholes, remember?” He didn’t like that she jabbed herself—and he certainly did enjoy seeing her a bit more flustered. Far too interested in seeing it, if he were honest.

He sobered slightly at the discussion of his trip—and the silence of his kids. His smile weakened, and he shrugged, trying to mask the unease that entered his mind at the thought of the redstone walls. “It was… Not a place I want to see my pack affiliated with,” he offered, uncertain how to truly speak of such a place. “I’m glad it’s many days away from here.”

And then—the topic of his kids. His eyes slid over her, considering a moment. “Yeah… They’re pretty quiet. After their mom left the boys have been withdrawn, and my daughter is…” He gave a derisive snort. “Well, let’s just say I’m not the popular one with her because I’m the one that has to come down on her… But she has her fun uncle Arric, so at least there’s that.”

And then, a thought, and his ear gave an idle flick. “We’ve been a pack that’s had… a lot of bad things happen, lately,” he offered… again, vague. “It would be nice to focus on something more positive. Are you familiar with Kvarsheim and Riverclan? They’re our allies in the valley. I’ve been wanting to organize a large pack get together… a summer festival of sorts.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: you aren't the kind of boy who should be marrying the wrong girl - by Akavir - July 12, 2023, 02:48 PM