Swiftcurrent Creek And Echoed in the Wells Of Silence
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
963 Posts
Ooc — Rachel

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Language... always with these two.

Despite the general frown on his face, he cast a snort of disdain in Arric’s direction, already poking holes in whatever theory the man had that he was in love, so to speak.

“Listen, douche, I know it’s hard to keep straight in your newfound senile old age but let me inform you… Silvertongue is in love with someone else that is not me… Wren ran the fucking opposite direction of me, and Eshe was in heat.” Mic drop, or whatever. He wasn’t even certain his own wife had been in love with him, in retrospect.

Retrospect was a bitch anyway.

When he believed that to be settled or set aside, Arric launched into his parents. His mom, dead… dad, dead. Shred apart right before him.

But it was cool, Arric would get over it, he said. Akavir couldn’t help his the snort that erupted from him. “I’ll get over it,” he parroted, his scowl darkening as he stood up. “Don’t bullshit me like that. It’s me. It’s okay to fucking hurt, Arric.”
Messages In This Thread
And Echoed in the Wells Of Silence - by Arric - July 13, 2023, 06:39 PM
RE: And Echoed in the Wells Of Silence - by Akavir - July 13, 2023, 06:53 PM
RE: And Echoed in the Wells Of Silence - by Arric - July 13, 2023, 06:58 PM
RE: And Echoed in the Wells Of Silence - by Akavir - July 13, 2023, 07:10 PM
RE: And Echoed in the Wells Of Silence - by Arric - July 13, 2023, 07:17 PM
RE: And Echoed in the Wells Of Silence - by Akavir - July 13, 2023, 07:34 PM
RE: And Echoed in the Wells Of Silence - by Arric - July 13, 2023, 07:39 PM
RE: And Echoed in the Wells Of Silence - by Akavir - July 13, 2023, 07:54 PM
RE: And Echoed in the Wells Of Silence - by Arric - July 16, 2023, 12:17 PM
RE: And Echoed in the Wells Of Silence - by Akavir - July 24, 2023, 03:39 PM
RE: And Echoed in the Wells Of Silence - by Arric - July 25, 2023, 06:36 AM