Swiftcurrent Creek I've been awake in every state line.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
963 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
“Kvarsheim wolf,” he rumbled, the ire clear in his voice, if not also the flash in his eyes. His muzzle jutted upward, gaze locked to his brother— “Gunnar came to our border and demanded to know why one of our wolves attacked an ally. Apparently, the fact the man had lunged toward Mae was not an offense in his eyes that should have been met with teeth. Nevermind also, that the pup lost her tail in the scuffle because either he or the woman he was with tried to grab the child from our wolves and grabbed her tail.”

It was hard to keep a wave of bitterness from his voice. Days had past since he had found out, and he had still not digested the information fully. Nor, he knew, did he have a full picture of it. None of them did.

What he did know, though, was that it had awoken a certain guilt within Wren.

“Do me a favor, brother?”
Messages In This Thread
I've been awake in every state line. - by Viinturuth - October 02, 2023, 01:04 PM
RE: I've been awake in every state line. - by Akavir - October 04, 2023, 03:01 PM
RE: I've been awake in every state line. - by Viinturuth - October 05, 2023, 04:22 AM
RE: I've been awake in every state line. - by Akavir - October 20, 2023, 01:05 PM
RE: I've been awake in every state line. - by Viinturuth - November 02, 2023, 04:30 PM
RE: I've been awake in every state line. - by Akavir - November 10, 2023, 08:28 AM
RE: I've been awake in every state line. - by Viinturuth - November 28, 2023, 09:25 AM
RE: I've been awake in every state line. - by Akavir - November 28, 2023, 11:59 AM
RE: I've been awake in every state line. - by Viinturuth - December 22, 2023, 05:19 PM