Swiftcurrent Creek I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
I’m gonna leave for awhile, Akavir. A long while.

Perplexed—he studied her. He had been ready to hand her the title of Beta, as she had wanted. Had told him she wished to remain here—to build them. An ambassador. Family.

And now she was leaving.

Perplexion gave way to anger. This was it—she was simply giving up on them all. He lifted a paw, wiping it down his brow—scrubbing at his face with one gruff swoop as he took in this information.

A proclamation of love—but one that only stirred more confusion than anything. Loved as a friend? As more? Anytime she had spoken of her attraction to him, she had always placed Silvertongue there as well, with words more passionate of her feelings for the woman, that it had felt as if she confused their own friendship.

“Take some time, then,” he responded gruffly, trying to swallow the emotion in his voice now. His eyes were intense upon her—a shake in his very core, as he felt looming dread that she truly had no intention of returning. Why did she look at him that way? “But come back. Come home. This is your family, Wren… If you need space, I get it, but don’t…” He shook his head—

—how could she feel this was an answer to anything? “Just don’t leave.”
Messages In This Thread
I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Akavir - October 01, 2023, 11:58 AM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Wren - October 01, 2023, 01:39 PM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Wren - October 19, 2023, 08:01 PM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Wren - October 20, 2023, 06:27 PM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Akavir - November 08, 2023, 07:14 AM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Wren - November 10, 2023, 03:26 PM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Akavir - November 10, 2023, 04:01 PM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Wren - November 10, 2023, 04:47 PM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Akavir - November 10, 2023, 05:56 PM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Wren - November 10, 2023, 06:07 PM
RE: I'm dying to live in a world I don't belong - by Akavir - November 10, 2023, 06:21 PM