Two Eyes Cenote rekhyt
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
963 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
so sorry, love <3

There was something that branded him when the young girl looked to him—and he wondered there, if an inkling of truth seeped from her words. Ibis, reincarnated, perhaps, a queen once more.

The way he missed her—it buried itself in his soul, like a painful thorn that refused to release. Digging further, each moon that passed, scar tissue healing over, but forever locked with the throbbing pain.

She brushed to his shoulder—it was electrifying in a way, and his gaze, intense upon her, stares, but no words form.

Slowly, he stands, his muzzle swinging in gentle declination of her invitation to a place of prayer. No, something about the now-woman before him called to him—and in that moment, he knew he would need to leave, and not return.

“I must go home. Remember this, @Toula— you worship and favor your Gods and Goddesses… But it’s not them you need to fear. It’s your kingdom. And when the corruption comes knocking down your door… Know that you can seek me out in the valley. I’ll give you safe harbor… but only you.”

One more look was swept over her—consideration—unreadable—and then the man made to sweep aside. Within, his soul felt older than time itself—and whatever had come to arise within his thoughts from this very connection would need to be suffocated within, and never brought up again.
Messages In This Thread
rekhyt - by Toula - October 20, 2023, 10:25 AM
RE: rekhyt - by Akavir - October 20, 2023, 06:14 PM
RE: rekhyt - by Toula - October 20, 2023, 06:39 PM
RE: rekhyt - by Akavir - November 08, 2023, 03:13 PM
RE: rekhyt - by Toula - November 08, 2023, 03:28 PM
RE: rekhyt - by Akavir - November 23, 2023, 02:09 PM
RE: rekhyt - by Toula - December 20, 2023, 11:11 AM
RE: rekhyt - by Akavir - December 20, 2023, 11:57 AM
RE: rekhyt - by Toula - December 21, 2023, 10:47 AM
RE: rekhyt - by Akavir - February 06, 2024, 02:01 PM