Swiftcurrent Creek you never thought we'd go to war, after all the things we saw
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
963 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Arlette came to view—small in stature, a wisp of a thing… except for the red eyes. For a moment he thought of the dark wolf, Colt, and felt his throat go dry.

Still, the smile that lit her features when greeting him caused his pace to slow—and then she mentioned she was hoping to find him today. The elephant in the room was likely the grey she-wolf who had all but stomped him flat in a recent hissy fit, but he certainly wasn’t going to be the one to bring it up—

—Akavir liked to shovel that shit right back in the recesses of his mind, where he wouldn’t need to dwell on it.

So, swaggering forward, he presented the fish to her with a flourish—plopping the thing on the ground right in front of her before lifting a paw to point at it. “This,” he began, his gaze sweeping up to study her. “Is an impressive feat for me. I hate fishing, and don’t much have the patience for it. But I figured I’d practice… maybe see if Cygnet wants to go sometime.”

He paused, considering. “But then I figured you could take this to her… not sure if she’s ever had fish before, but if she hates it then I won’t force her to catch them with me. Just figured maybe some practice with patience and quiet might do her some good.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: you never thought we'd go to war, after all the things we saw - by Akavir - March 11, 2024, 08:58 PM