Emberwood Total Eclipse
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
963 Posts
Ooc — Rachel

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Some cursing.

The shift of a breeze stirred the fur along his cheekbones—the scent of mulberry grazing him. But it was the bright burn of her gaze he watched now—unyielding in presence, ungiving in her thoughts.

The careful mask of a lone wolf.

Still, she threw a hint of welcome with the shift of her hips, settling upon the cool ground. He did not follow suit—not yet. Instead, his dark form remained still, the casual lean against the tree offering insight as if he held a carefree swagger of a man who had no cares—

—a fucking lie, really.

Her words were carefully selected and a question placed before them—a blatant ask of his intention, and one that drew a derisive smirk from him—if only because of a colorful past. “I don’t make a habit of chasing wolves off lands if they don’t cause trouble,” he offered in turn, his shoulders lifting in a shrug. “Particularly unclaimed lands. But my pack is just a little south of here and you should know we don’t take well to those with ill intent.”

He paused, his grin turning a shade darker than intended—but hell, he had a lot of disappointment these days. “And we don’t just ‘chase’ those wolves away… Otherwise, you’ll find us quite amicable, I think,” he ended, allowing a lighter tone near the end. “I’m Akavir, of Swiftcurrent Creek.”

A pointed gaze was given, his next question a silent one: and you are?
Messages In This Thread
Total Eclipse - by Nanou - March 16, 2024, 08:31 PM
RE: Total Eclipse - by Akavir - March 18, 2024, 03:30 PM
RE: Total Eclipse - by Nanou - March 19, 2024, 02:21 PM
RE: Total Eclipse - by Akavir - March 25, 2024, 01:46 PM
RE: Total Eclipse - by Nanou - March 27, 2024, 05:48 PM
RE: Total Eclipse - by Akavir - March 28, 2024, 02:01 PM
RE: Total Eclipse - by Nanou - April 04, 2024, 01:19 PM
RE: Total Eclipse - by Akavir - April 05, 2024, 12:12 PM
RE: Total Eclipse - by Nanou - April 12, 2024, 12:13 PM
RE: Total Eclipse - by Akavir - April 19, 2024, 02:23 PM
RE: Total Eclipse - by Nanou - April 23, 2024, 12:58 PM