Swiftcurrent Creek Rolling through the garden
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
995 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He imagined the dark scowl from the pregnant lady should have been enough to make the weeds whither on the spot. Akavir wanted to—guilt instantly blanketing him when he realized he hadn’t upheld the garden as much as he had promised her she would.

It wasn’t as painful looking at it now—his days spent here with Eshe were more fondly remembered now—if not simply placed aside for what they were… Passing some time by, with some fun. Clearly, she hadn’t viewed him as anything else—so why dwell on it further?

He didn’t come bearing gifts this time, and so it was with a sheepish sweep of his eyes that he gave the Beta female as he neared her, his eyes razing over her.

He didn’t recall Jakoul or Ibis ever looking this large—thankfully, though, he withheld a slow whistle, lest her ire be redirected to him. “Want me to have him committed for you, Arlette? Should be illegal to do this to a lady…” He huffed a soft laugh—his muzzle swinging to the garden. “Let me. Tell me what to pull—you should be resting more, now.”
Messages In This Thread
Rolling through the garden - by Arlette - May 16, 2024, 02:51 PM
RE: Rolling through the garden - by Akavir - May 23, 2024, 03:16 PM
RE: Rolling through the garden - by Arlette - May 27, 2024, 07:01 AM