Swiftcurrent Creek angel dust and my dress just comes undone
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
His eyes trace the smirk on her lips—perhaps only now starting to grasp that she was flirting with him—but, no. Why would she be? Trying to uplift a man in a downward spiral—to ease the tension in his heart, perhaps.

She mentioned flowers—his gaze drifted from her to study the edges of the creek bank—the cusp of the woods.

But he need not reply to either comment—already, she was exploring the vicinity of her new home, and at the question of his daughter, he released a sigh, muzzle tilting up—crooning for @Lilitu to come for a moment.

He tried to keep the tones of his sorrow from his howl—but he could feel it, a weight within his very soul—and he knew he was a man on the verge of a breakdown.
Messages In This Thread
angel dust and my dress just comes undone - by Iris - July 28, 2024, 09:27 PM
RE: angel dust and my dress just comes undone - by Akavir - August 05, 2024, 11:05 AM
RE: angel dust and my dress just comes undone - by Iris - August 05, 2024, 03:52 PM
RE: angel dust and my dress just comes undone - by Akavir - August 06, 2024, 09:04 AM
RE: angel dust and my dress just comes undone - by Lilitu - August 06, 2024, 09:10 PM