Firefly Glen [PHE] kimmiurat ⧤
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
1,141 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
This—this was not a social visit, and he could see that the cloaked woman before him was wary as she repeated words that had been spoken—

—and it was the exact kind of words he couldn’t even argue that had likely come out of the mouth of his daughter. He didn’t even have to ask which described youth had spoken them—hadn’t she already just accused him of probably ditching her for some ‘random bitches.’

“There is certainly a time to be filled with fire and express one’s power and pride—but not when it isn’t provoked, nor among a gathering meant to unite,” he vocalized, the disappointment he felt in that moment bitter. It had been a mistake to come—or, perhaps, to let them come—thus far, they had proven to him they could not grasp certain social situations nor be trusted among them.

“I am very sorry for this. I will ensure they both reach out to the other ladies involved and offer an apology.” He paused—his own head bowing lower now, feeling the vivid green eyes of the lady host upon him. “We can take our leave—or I will send them home, after they have offered their regrets.”
Messages In This Thread
[PHE] kimmiurat ⧤ - by Kukutux - October 01, 2024, 01:19 PM
RE: kimmiurat ⧤ - by Akavir - October 01, 2024, 01:30 PM
RE: kimmiurat ⧤ - by Kukutux - October 01, 2024, 01:42 PM
RE: kimmiurat ⧤ - by Akavir - October 01, 2024, 01:58 PM
RE: kimmiurat ⧤ - by Kukutux - October 01, 2024, 02:10 PM
RE: kimmiurat ⧤ - by Akavir - October 01, 2024, 02:47 PM
RE: kimmiurat ⧤ - by Kukutux - October 01, 2024, 06:21 PM
RE: kimmiurat ⧤ - by Akavir - October 01, 2024, 07:04 PM
RE: [PHE] kimmiurat ⧤ - by Kukutux - October 02, 2024, 10:07 AM