Firefly Glen [PHE] kimmiurat ⧤
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
1,141 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
She spoke—the man listened, but he was now without reservations, and perhaps they warred clearly upon his face. Or, perhaps she was highly empathetic and simply knew.

“You must be Kukutux, or, as Rodyn also spoke of you, Moon Woman? It’s a pleasure to meet you—though I wish the circumstances were different. I’m Akavir.”

He did not know if the girls would even agree to an apology—Mae’s strong suit was in facing the wrong’s she had made, and Cygnet was a proud girl who would see repentance as weakness, he was sure. “I will… be candid. Their reactions might have been unwarranted, but they aren’t without reason. Cygnet did not have others her age to grow up with and her childhood was… turbulent, at times. Strength and prowess are coveted to her—companionship does not come easily to her.”

Accepting Arric in her life had never been something she was willing to do—Mae was perhaps the closest friend she had. Protecting her was something that would have come naturally to her. “And Mae was recently attacked near our lands… She was blinded in the attack.” Trust wasn’t something she gave lightly—especially not now.

“I feel anything I say or do with them, whether this situation or another—will feel like a betrayal to them.” He paused, eyes searching her own gemstone green. “I’m open to suggestions.”

The girls would not hunt. They would earn their keep within the camps other ways—cleaning. Perhaps, the work would humble them, and allow them to learn respect when attending the event hosted of another pack so far away from their homes.
Messages In This Thread
[PHE] kimmiurat ⧤ - by Kukutux - October 01, 2024, 01:19 PM
RE: kimmiurat ⧤ - by Akavir - October 01, 2024, 01:30 PM
RE: kimmiurat ⧤ - by Kukutux - October 01, 2024, 01:42 PM
RE: kimmiurat ⧤ - by Akavir - October 01, 2024, 01:58 PM
RE: kimmiurat ⧤ - by Kukutux - October 01, 2024, 02:10 PM
RE: kimmiurat ⧤ - by Akavir - October 01, 2024, 02:47 PM
RE: kimmiurat ⧤ - by Kukutux - October 01, 2024, 06:21 PM
RE: kimmiurat ⧤ - by Akavir - October 01, 2024, 07:04 PM
RE: [PHE] kimmiurat ⧤ - by Kukutux - October 02, 2024, 10:07 AM