Firefly Glen [PHE] kimmiurat ⧤
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
1,141 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
A paw lifted to rub at the scruff at his cheek, brows knitted together as he listened to her words—eyes glossing over to the foliage that surrounded them. Autumn was revealing it’s more vibrant beauty now—hints of red and orange beginning to color the leaves and plants.

The pale woman before him left much for him to ruminate on—not the importance of Swiftcurrent Creek to the wolves who attended, but, in the very least, the role in which they intended to maintain upon their valley home.

“You are a wordsmith, I see,” he offered, finally breaking his silence on the matter before stealing a glance up. “I will talk with them and inform them they will apologize—and if they cannot do so without any amount of remorse, they can leave for home.”

He paused—in truth, he expected them to rage—to see this moment not one of teaching or discipline but of him putting them aside. “Who do I send them see about the tasks you’ve mentioned before? They can earn their place back within the hunt, with your acceptance.”
Messages In This Thread
[PHE] kimmiurat ⧤ - by Kukutux - October 01, 2024, 01:19 PM
RE: kimmiurat ⧤ - by Akavir - October 01, 2024, 01:30 PM
RE: kimmiurat ⧤ - by Kukutux - October 01, 2024, 01:42 PM
RE: kimmiurat ⧤ - by Akavir - October 01, 2024, 01:58 PM
RE: kimmiurat ⧤ - by Kukutux - October 01, 2024, 02:10 PM
RE: kimmiurat ⧤ - by Akavir - October 01, 2024, 02:47 PM
RE: kimmiurat ⧤ - by Kukutux - October 01, 2024, 06:21 PM
RE: kimmiurat ⧤ - by Akavir - October 01, 2024, 07:04 PM
RE: [PHE] kimmiurat ⧤ - by Kukutux - October 02, 2024, 10:07 AM