Hushed Willows [m] Takes his mask off and lulls his head
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Away
Reverie had expected to feel — more. Some kind of wanting, something fierce and feral and warm to the touch. Wasn't that what heat was? But she felt only a hollow ache. Nothing else, until Boone finally found her.

Her breath caught at the sight of him, the question in those beautiful dark eyes. And there it was, that yearning she'd been waiting to feel, and it was a wild leaping feeling that drove her thoughtlessly into his arms. Are you sure? his eyes asked; I'm yours, her embrace answered. His wife; the mother of his children. She could give him this.

She preened at his jaw, a soft whine stirring in her throat. I don't know if I'm meant to wait until I've had the tea... Reverie confessed quietly, glancing to the tea and back to Boone. I don't want to wait.
Messages In This Thread
[m] Takes his mask off and lulls his head - by Reverie - January 01, 2024, 03:00 AM
RE: Takes his mask off and lulls his head - by Boone - January 01, 2024, 06:46 PM
RE: Takes his mask off and lulls his head - by Reverie - January 01, 2024, 07:27 PM
RE: Takes his mask off and lulls his head - by Boone - January 01, 2024, 09:57 PM
RE: [m] Takes his mask off and lulls his head - by Reverie - January 01, 2024, 10:19 PM
RE: [m] Takes his mask off and lulls his head - by Boone - January 01, 2024, 10:33 PM
RE: [m] Takes his mask off and lulls his head - by Reverie - January 01, 2024, 11:00 PM
RE: [m] Takes his mask off and lulls his head - by Boone - January 01, 2024, 11:03 PM