Moonspear It is rot, and now it has taken hold.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Private 
For @Hydra. Also this is a shit post, sorry, I am sleepy.   xD

It was a great reluctance that kept him from delivering news of Blackhead's alleged demise to Hydra for a number of days following his encounter with Raleska. He took great care to ensure that he'd cleansed all suggestion of that from his fur, and was thankful for the stale scent that occupied the cave where he'd spent most of his time. Dacio knew that, even though Hydra would fail to detect any suggestion of a female's heat on his pelage, it was unlikely that he would escape the sharpness of her tongue on delivering news of his wanderings. A lesser sentence, he was sure, to be reprimanded for an unaccompanied walk than for disregarding the Queen's law.

He was loathe to venture out into the open, for exhaustion had mostly floored him since the fight. Driven by a desire to prove that he was strong, by Praimfaya's suggestion, the young warrior made the decision to hobble outside and make his way carefully down the slope in search of a fresh trail.

His leg throbbed, plagued by new tenderness. Heat had sprung beneath the skin more recently, hinting at the beginning of infection. Dacio did not hurry, however, and was content to limp along for a while until his elbow began to throb. Only then did the sterling warrior tilt his muzzle skyward to issue a request for the raveness to meet him.
"Trigedasleng" "common"
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
IS NOT!!!

Hydra had heard his call, but also had followed his trail for a short time. She wondered if on his travels he had seen the shade again, or any sign of her through her companions or other unsavory interactions shared secondhand. As he howled, Hydra recognized she was close; her pace increased then, to know he was looking for her as well, and soon enough he was in her sights. 

His wound did not look any better... but then and there, it did not look any worse. He was not walking and so she could not see his limp, but still the wound looked awful. Hydra chuffed from behind him, pace slowing as she moved to close the distance between them.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal