Ocean's Breath Plateau Howling to the moon (Pack Howl)
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,258 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
All Welcome 
For days he had worked his paws raw walking to and fro. Marking and hunting. Digging. Their pack mates too. Everyone had pitched in. Everyone had done wonderfully and here they were. The fruits of their labor finished.

He threw back his head and howled pleased to have so many numbers. Such a bright future.

@Heph @Samani @Void @Iiana @Mojag @Marina

Just a pack howl. One post is enough. Thank you everyone for your efforts.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Moontide
Beta*
724 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
The days had passed quickly into spring and she found herself curious over how it had come to this, but the question was only joyful. Some of the faces Samani and Rodyn had gathered were new to her and she looked forward to getting to know them and some were familiar. She smiled and tipped her own head back to add her voice to the howl.
Moontide
First Trader

spring flower in snow
100 Posts
Ooc — bon
Away
iiana took a moment to gaze at the other wolves. glad to have found a pack, the fae couldn't help but smile before letting out a low rumble that grew into a proud howl.
[Image: Illustration458-1.png]
the taste of salt at the tip of my tongue means i am home
298 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Their songs sounded over the plateau. 

Samani’s seaglass eyes were bright, glittering at the touch of light that spilled across their home. The hard work of Rodyn and their members had created it. They were deserving of love, of something special. 

The sea girl lifted her snout and sang with her pack. The sweetness of her voice blended perfectly with that of Moontide.
Yellowstone
NPC
230 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Mojag had found himself reluctant to leave Moonglow as the moment rose, and he held himself close to Shikoba for what felt like an age. This would be good for him, he knew that. He held his mother's blessing. This would be his journey to become a man, and he would be of use to the new village.

He traveled with Rodyn for some of the way, and then they parted. The boy knew to follow the man's scent, and soon there were others. When he crossed in to their land and saw the plateau spread out before his eye - and smelled the rich sea breeze - he felt light, and warm, and excited all at once.

Their voices soon filled the air; Mojag was freshly arrived, but he had made his promise to Rodyn, and he wanted to sing! He wanted to be so loud that his mother would hear, as far as Moonglow was.

So he tossed back his head and loosed a note to join their song.
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void heard and padded over joining. He let out a low, long howl, his head pointed at the sky. He released emotion through the noise and it felt good having a pack of wolves next to him, howling too. It wasn’t owned by him but it felt like his pack. It was his home
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy