Redhawk Caldera starlight
Brecheliant
Family
306 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Read Only 
thanks for a fun time, single replies welcome :D

It felt like new energy was breathed into Brecheliant with the birth of @Chickadee and @Kivaluk’s children. The Blackthorn clan gathered around the budding family. A new chapter was beginning.

Seal watched from the sidelines with joy. She congratulated both parents when the time allowed and would bring them small gifts to show her esteem. However, Seal’s position with Brecheliant was always meant to be temporary and the young woman felt the hand of time approaching a conclusion. The vision of the dancing stars in the meadow never left Seal’s mind. She kept this a secret. Had the spirits truly communed with her?

One morning, she gathered @Teya and @Bridget together. She thanked them from the bottom of her heart, for all they had taught her. “I will never forget your lessons,” she said as she took each woman’s paw in her own. Teya had shown her the stars and Bridget expanded what medicine meant by teaching counseling and herblore.

“I have received a call, and I believe it is time for me to return home to Moonspear,” she explained as small tears of gratitude began to well in the corners of her eyes.

Before departing, Seal found @Bronte and made sure to hug her dear friend goodbye.

“You better visit me!” she chided with happy tears.

Then, Seal began West towards the spear, both hopeful and afraid. Was this the correct path to take?
Brecheliant
Family
807 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Bridget had taught Seal as much as she could in her time with the Caldera, and she was not surprised when the time came. She was going to miss her apprentice’s company quite a bit, but if Seal wanted to learn and actually practice the things she’d studied, she needed to go somewhere where such skills were needed. She was a quick learner; she’d make a fine medic for anyone lucky enough to have her.

I’ll come visit you and Sialuk sometime soon, Bridget promised, smiling and giving the girl a hug farewell. The Moonspear wasn’t far and she considered the leader a friend. If you ever need anything, don’t hesitate to call. So long as she was around, Bridget would answer.
Brecheliant
Raven*
1,165 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
the north star, the constellations, the rings of fairyglow around springtime moons. the way that otters birthed beneath the great orb, the way that the voices of frogs changed by phase. the way that the winterbelts of sprinkled light changed with seasons, and now with spring, how much clearer they were.
she hugged seal close as the young woman prepared to depart, and pressed a small stone forward. on one side, smooth and ivory-hued. on the other, a deep blue was speckled with tiny bits of mica inside the rock itself.
"like stars. so you always remember," teya murmured, strangely moved as she stood back to watch seal go.
boris had gone. ponyboy had gone, though he had returned. bronte was next.
brecheliant expanded with blackthorn grandchildren and a new, younger leader.
teya held no anger nor resentment, nor wistfulness; it was as all should be.
where now, should her own wings carry her?
[Image: zTO57rj.png]
Brecheliant
Family
339 Posts
Ooc — ebony
oh! seal was leaving!?
in the haze of early baby days, where sleepless nights became too-bright mornings became afternoon semi-coma naps, chickadee had completely lost track of time.
stained with milk and probably other liquids, she took a moment to slip her bedraggled self from the blackthorn den, shimmied with a new, unfamiliar body to the edge of the tiny clearing, and called out to seal:
goodbye! you'll be missed! come back sometime and meet the babies! the bird-woman twittered out, sighing once.
chickadee took a moment to soak in some attention from the sun before she glided back into the den, pulling cardinal and crane away from one another and both from on top of poor eagle!