Cannot Bulk Delete PMs
Lurker
0 Posts
Ooc —
The checkboxes used to delete/move multiple PMs from your PM inbox appear to have stopped functioning.  It either refreshes and nothing changes or swaps views to the folder you were trying to move stuff to and the messages are not there.

Basically it's acting like you didn't have anything selected at all.
141 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
When an inbox becomes full/over-full, you can't delete PMs in bulk. You have to go through one by one, which is kind of frustrating. Can this be fixed?
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
(January 04, 2020, 09:35 AM)Miyako Wrote: When an inbox becomes full/over-full, you can't delete PMs in bulk. You have to go through one by one, which is kind of frustrating. Can this be fixed?

@Miyako — There is a way to delete in bulk!
If you go into your inbox, you'll see the four "main" buttons at the top: "User CP Home", "Messenger", "Your Profile", "Miscellaneous". Underneath that line, you'll see another line of hot links: "Inbox | Compose Message | Manage Folders | Empty Folders | Download Messages". If you click on "Empty Folders", that will bring you to a screen with the folders listed and checkboxes beside them. Select the boxes for the folders you want to clear out ("Inbox", in your case), and then click "Delete" at the bottom. This will remove every message from the selected folder, the exception being those that are marked as "Unread" (unless if you uncheck the box above the "Delete" button, in which case even those not opened will be deleted).
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
141 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
(January 04, 2020, 06:05 PM)Xan Wrote:
(January 04, 2020, 09:35 AM)Miyako Wrote: When an inbox becomes full/over-full, you can't delete PMs in bulk. You have to go through one by one, which is kind of frustrating. Can this be fixed?

@Miyako — There is a way to delete in bulk!
If you go into your inbox, you'll see the four "main" buttons at the top: "User CP Home", "Messenger", "Your Profile", "Miscellaneous". Underneath that line, you'll see another line of hot links: "Inbox | Compose Message | Manage Folders | Empty Folders | Download Messages". If you click on "Empty Folders", that will bring you to a screen with the folders listed and checkboxes beside them. Select the boxes for the folders you want to clear out ("Inbox", in your case), and then click "Delete" at the bottom. This will remove every message from the selected folder, the exception being those that are marked as "Unread" (unless if you uncheck the box above the "Delete" button, in which case even those not opened will be deleted).

Yeah, I'm aware of the folders -- I meant moving PMs to Trash in bulk (via the check marks). Right now, you have to delete one by one until your inbox reaches a manageable number. I rarely want to delete my entire inbox, so the folder thing wouldn't work for me.

Thanks for responding, though!
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
I am not able to delete messages from my trash can on mobile. I did it no problem on Takiyok yesterday, but not today on simmik.

It lets me select everything and hit delete, but then it just reloads the page with all the messages still there.

I can always try on the computer tonight when I get home.
Inuttuk
Common
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
This is finally fixed <3