Moonspear i never found my father, i never found my mother
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra listened to the duo, nodding along and listening well to them both. Hydra had no qualms with her brothers idea, though she had no issue with removing them herself either. Still, perhaps they would like something to do. Shifting her weight, Hydra considered things. Her ears swiveled atop her crown, and Hydra's gaze shifted to Arcturus. Should those new settlers prove to be more trouble than they are worth, we will see just how sufficient the Nightwalkers are at completing a job, she decided. Hydra felt the settlers might be, though as of then had nothing but her brothers and mates complaint with the newcomers. She trusted them of course, Hydra simply wanted to meet the boy herself prior to acting. Better to know ones enemy, and all of that, and what sort of wolf could get under her brothers and mates skin; a difficult thing to do. It would also give her a chance to see Vengeance at work; she did not doubt him nor his abilities, either.

But Hydra desired to not act too soon, nor too rashly if it was not worth it. But then again, due to the disturbances around them as of late perhaps it was better to act sooner rather than later. She was a preventative woman; she liked to act before any real problems came about. This was but one bothersome wolf that could become more in time... but then, maybe not. Time would tell, and with it they would decide. They would each keep an eye out.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: i never found my father, i never found my mother - by Hydra - December 02, 2019, 11:40 AM