Bearclaw Valley there is nothing you can say to them
i'm going to bring it all back to you
848 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Guardian
Rogue
Pack Activity 
Pack activity, non-mandatory, one time response thread. Easthollow is now officially KOS. I will archive in one week <3

not since Ikkalrok had Astara been so full of strident purpose. 

Rosina lay dead, the borders bare. From the witch’s pelt the rich scent of wolf and Easthollow lingered, and it did not take a sleuth to recognize Rosina had been a recipient of Easthollow’s attention.  

Was this a retaliation against them for the time Ursus had driven fangs into Clay? Was it a message about how all future interactions would go?

Astara felt hatred clamp her heart. This was her home — this was the birthplace of her children — that Easthollow thought they could cow and beat Ursus into submission by sending this..

Astara kicked the corpse idly, thinking she was glad it had been Rosina and not Avicus or Aventus; what if it had been her rook, or the tripod healer..? Her jaw tensed in contempt. 

The blackbird was through playing pleasant neighbor. A chill climbed the length of her spine as she threw back her head in a howl for all to only travel outside of their claim in groups .. And most of all — kill them, kill them back — 

A long shadow bent its way to Easthollow in the form of a dark and hateful Geist.

»» they may promise you that the river ain't too deep. ««
»» player policies ««
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
excitement flushed the coywolf as he stared from the dead thing that had once been rosina to the harsh-limned features of his beloved.
blood and thrum and pace and;
he could not hide the bite in his eye, nor the hunger that sank talons into his loins.
there was no terror within him, nor the far-reach of trepidation; merrick existed solely in each moment, for each moment, and rarely thought beyond.
her voice pouring from the cold nightbound marble of her columned throat; had he ever so loved?
and when she moved, the rook followed, bound to the jut of her heels, the turn of her flank, the flash of whitened teeth in that sharp and knowing jawline.
filled with love and wistfulness and eager lust for that which was to come, merrick drew a single breath.
29 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Solomon trots up to the trio. One lies on the floor, lifelessness in her eyes. It’s another wolf, one who is dead. He wonders why and who? Though he’s distracted by the man he met upon first coming here, Merrick. Then another shewolf of pitch black with deadly violet eyes. He assumes this is the female alpha his new leaders speaks of. 

Though his body language is not dominant, it surely isn’t submissive. His white-blue hues flick to Astara and then to Merrick in a silent questioning of what happened.
i'm going to bring it all back to you
848 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Guardian
Rogue
under normal circumstances astara would have halted and thoroughly inspected this rounded, circular beast that joined their midst-- but today, her mind was elsewhere. on the danger easthollow presented to her children's livelihood.

she strode past merrick, leaving him with the duty of explaining to the roughshod beast what had transpired.

she seized rosina's body by the scruff and began to haul -- eyes set on easthollow.

»» they may promise you that the river ain't too deep. ««
»» player policies ««