Stone Circle [m] there was crack on the corner, and someone dead
i'm going to bring it all back to you
848 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Guardian
Rogue
Conception 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: conception

from the formed fangs of ursus astara slithered, guided by a lone midnight star.

overhead, clouds seemed to part as if giving her counsel to the way -- and the way was straight to the ruins of easthollow.

she carried with her like a petticoat the scent of her season; there upon the mother-stone, astara called for @Merrick to come and take his blackbird; to come and prove once again their love was more than simple mental connection.

»» they may promise you that the river ain't too deep. ««
»» player policies ««
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
ah — she was here, his blackbird; she had arrived upon the edge of her season. and merrick, who had never cooled when it came to her, now approached eagerly along her trail.
my love my love; she spake to his veins, and in such a way now.
the bearking, consumed, purring as he came to the ruins of easthollow and marveled at her calamitous desire. no question of it, the sacrilege readying him at once; merrick laughed a breathless sound as he kissed fiercely her nape and felt every fibre of him swooning with love.
848 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Guardian
Rogue
not long now before her bear-king came, more serpent than wolf, more bear than dog -- and in that single eye burned a fire unbidden.

astara rushed to him along the ruins of their enemies; here along the needlepoint of a bygone stone (motherstone) astara returned merrick's ministrations in fervor; take me here, where our new children will be conceived among the ashes of those we have run from the wilds.

no words, as ever; just the low, lilting growl of her praise and need.

»» player policies ««
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
merrick obliged his raven with an answering snarl.
for a long while the cacophony of their tangle echoed through the dead lands of easthollow.
when they parted the first, merrick laughed breathlessly, sprawled across the stone. she would want him again, he suspected; already his blood roused anew, and he kissed her nape, brushing his cheek against her own with a tenderness only achievable now that he had been quelled to a degree.
"such a place you have chosen," merrick grit in admiration.
848 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Guardian
Rogue
their tango at first, violent -- two spirits roused to new heights among the shattered stone. astara pulled from him only once merrick's blood had abated, and here she sprawled alongside her corvid king, eyes trailing the monumental rock that had once meant so much to easthollow.

and now, they fucked each other's brains out among the stones. a titter spilled unkindly from her lips in answer to merrick's comment. she tilted her neck to the side, grooming in kind.

their union was cemented here among the ruins. they still stood, while one by one their enemies toppled just like the stones that once marked easthollow's domain.

»» player policies ««