Bearclaw Valley Send the pain below
The White Witch
67 Posts
Ooc — Vami
All Welcome 
Backdated July 2nd, directly after this.
Broken. Bruised. Battered. The little wolf was snowy white with red all over. It had taken her a day to get back home despite how close the Easthollow wolves were. Though she only had two or three wounds, one was a major gash in the side of her scruff, having left her a bleeding mess. Extremely tired from her run back home, the bloodless and having passed out more then a pawful of times, she had finally made it.

Now where was that ugly little muddy creature of a wolf, @Evien? She knew once she saw the crest of encircled rock of their home, she was close. The medical den was at the frontal of their territory, perfect for occasions like this. It couldnt be far. She heard the trinkling of water off the rocks, but she couldnt climb and her vision came in and out. The little white witch fell to the earth and cried out for the little heathens she called Pack.
[Image: RT1niQT.png]
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
Luckily for the witch, Evien was nearby when she called. The stench of blood hung heavy in the air - it had been a while since one of his packmates had been truly injured like this. The boy approached the white wolf quickly, green eyes round as he took her in. 

"What happened?" he inquired, leaning in to survey the injury to her scruff first. It was deep - nothing he couldn't handle, but it would get nasty if they didn't care for it. It was imperative that they get her to his den quickly, if she could manage that. Perhaps he needed help, if she couldn't, because there was no way the healer could carry her there.
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
merrick was a ghoul paraded by the stench of blood. on razor alert and considering that the children born to revui should be given to the bear, he picked up evien's trail and grimaced as it wound into rosina's torn fragrance.
easthollow.
"fuck," he grunted hatefully, moving to flank the healer and then his gaze moved to the ravaged witch. "an eye for an eye," merrick hissed, before seeking to lend his strength so that rosina might stand, and move upward toward evien's pharmacy.
The White Witch
67 Posts
Ooc — Vami
The deformed wolf came round quickly, likely within his hollow as she had called out for he and the rest of the little hellions. He surveyed her neck wound, a deep gash which throbbed with her pulse, burning and stinging something fierce. She would be oht of commission for quite a bit of time, she would assume and she was not any spring chicken either, unfortunately. Had it not been for the sweet blood of @Valium, would she have made the trek back home at all? 

Before she could choke out a response, the dark lord came, moving to Rosina's open side as she struggled to uplift herself with the helpful strength of both men. Damnable Hollow wolves have quite the punch. She hissed, tongue curling in a spat. I underestimated their border patrol. She honestly admitted. It was, after all, her doing, having snuck into their territory with ill intent. But who could blame the little demon? It was her nature.
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
Evien blinked slowly, a bit shocked at the unguarded words that left the white wolf's maw. She'd gone into their territory, then? And with bad intent, no doubt. Did any of the wolves of Ursus truly mean well? His own body tensed and his eyes narrowed. 

"It was deserved. They defended their territory," he said, words clipped. Rosina was lucky to be alive. The healer turned and gestured for them to follow to his den, matching his pace to make it easier for them to keep up.
this is my book
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
"oh, rosina," merrick sighed, impressed — it shone in the glint of his single eye, catching a dazzle of light. "who can blame you?" he had struck his promise the day he decided that the pair of babes born tp astara belonged to the bear, and was reminded of it as he bore her blood-stained weight after evien.
"only a matter of time for them," merrick breathed, grunting encouragement until they came to where the doctor made his den. "evien has gotten too much experience from ursus and our ... antics."
The White Witch
67 Posts
Ooc — Vami
We can wrap this up if you'd guys like. Evian should be able to claim for medic too?? ;)

The tension and narrowing of the disfigured wolf did not go unnoticed by Rosina. She smirks to his words only, pressing herself into Merrick further and breathing deep. She bet the young prince tasted nice, too. But his blood was not hers to have, his dark Enchantress made that clear. The single-eyed wolf made it also clear however he was not upset with her, to which she smiled after. It was only a matter of time for them, he had said, only solidifying the fact that they were no friend to Ursus and thus it did not matter what Rosina tried to do to them. 

Oh, how you tease. She spoke, tail waving lightly despite her condition. But she would have to wait on the sidelines for the time being when it came to toying with the Hollow wolves. Listening in on Evian's knowledge, she figured he had practiced enough to do her well and would so if he wished to stay in Merrick's good Grace's. 

Inching her way into the cavern, she settles (more or less falls) to the rocky and cool floor with a whimper and sigh.
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
Evien listened absently in to the conversation as they entered the den. Rosina was placed on the floor, and the healer retreated to his herb storage to pick out some to use on her wounds. Burdock root would stave off infection, goosegrass to help stop the bleeding. A few big chunks of moss to soak in water and wash her fur off, because it seemed that she'd made her home on the floor. That should be enough for now.

The medic returned to the white wolf's side and placed the herbs down. The moss would be soaked in the spring water before he returned and pressed it to the wound on her scruff, aiming to clean off the caked-on blood so he could see it better. His touch was kept relatively gentle, so as not to harm her.

i'm sorry! i didn't realize it was my turn. we can fade in the next round? one more post each?
this is my book
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
sounds good to me! <3

aware that he was almost wholly useless when it came to healing, merrick tucked himself back and away into a corner. tongue lolling, he watched as evien began his work. "they'll be dead this winter, those old fucks," he gloated of easthollow, trying to encourage rosina somewhat.
she was a tough type of swan; her ability to come out with only a few scars was something in which merrick utterly believed. 
he would remain as such until evien bid him leave or rosina was left alone to rest after her ordeal in the service of ursus.
The White Witch
67 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Same here!

Every little touch hurt her even as he was being gentle, which caused her muzzle to wrinkle up and her hide to twitch at his touch out of any control of herself. Even still, too, she didnt exactly want to be touched by him though knew it best. 

bright blues turned away, not wanting to look any longer and feeling as though her medic would have a better look if she laid her head out and still. She grumbled perhaps, a bit more, before closing her eyes and falling asleep rather quickly from both pain and exhaustion.
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
Fighting like this was dangerous. Rosina had been wrong to try it herself, to challenge Easthollow when tensions were already high. But it wasn't Evien's place to say - all the medic could do was just that. Take the injured wolves to his den and tend to their wounds. 

He'd wait for Rosina to sleep before going to his herbs and making his poultices. It would be more difficult if she was out like a light, but he could manage regardless.

fade