and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
Private 
backdated to august 10th, after the pack meeting <3

merrick returned to the meadow once he had allowed himself to leave ursus again. it was a man stewed in guilt that waited for @Donovan Azura now.
the grasses were painted in golden light as the sun fell. the mad prince settled his haunches among the wildflowers and gazed steadily off. nyra had carried his message, of this he was sure, and now he only need wait.
yet it was not the tiger upon his mind; it was her, and the rage and shame he had forced to her shoulders in front of so many eyes.
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan finds his allied leader not too far away. His eyes settle on him shamelessly and he almost wants to jump him right then and there. Though as he’s padding up, he can see a twinkle of shame or perhaps regret in his eyes. For a solid moment, he wonders what for. It doesn’t stop his approach though and he’s continuing onward to stand close to the male; within conversational distance. Tilting his massive head and poking thick ears towards him, an easy smile on his maw. 

“What bothers you, peaches?” He hums our his internal curiosity, unable to resist.
this is my book
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
"never take up with a woman," merrick spat bitterly into the field as his lover approached. he regretted the words immediately; she was not only a woman, she had birthed this place into existence with him. breath sucked back, ragged. "i didn't mean that. i love her."
even if she was stubborn, bull-headed; even if she would have gleefully murdered nyra in the middle of their entire allyship meet. "but i've pissed her off." he licked his dry lips, swept his stare to donovan. "don't fall in love, i mean."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
At first the smaller goes on about not taking up with a woman. Donovan smiles to him softly, yet one could tell he is entertained by the crystal clear irritation in Merrick’s voice. The brindled male listens to him come back on the subject, calming himself and explained that he truly has pissed his significant other off. That’s something that just happens sometimes in a relationship, it just be like that. 

So Donovan nods thoughtfully to Merrick’s final words. Mind regretfully snapping to the memory of the blonde and white, beautiful, blue eyed husky that was his first love. He shakes his head at the thought. “I’ve felt love before.” He reminisces on his past lover. Then his expression becomes dark, yet his smile remains. “She was the one who betrayed me and killed my pack. So, I don’t think I’ll be falling in love anytime soon.” He chuckles casually.
this is my book
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
that certainly escalated. merrick nodded with a renewed sense of familarity in the tiger. while he did not believe the nightshade would bring the wrath of ursus against him, he still mourned their separation. merrick could be parted from any creature, even avicus and aventus, but not from her. never from her.
"just fucking for you then," the bear-prince observed, leaning back on one elbow to admire the muscular profile of the saint. "i don't assume i'm the only one." and you do the same. what need was there for affection when the flesh could be so exhausted instead?
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
MINOR WARNING FOR SUGGESTIVE LANGUAGE!

Just fucking for you then? The question makes the massive wolf chuckle. “It seems like it. For now at least.”

Then he’s even less surprised by the next sentence. He smiles playfully, even suggestively at the coy. “You’re correct you assume so. But,” he puts emphasis on the last word. “You are the first of my coupling to share the same views as me.” He offers with a casual raise of cream brows. “Makes me want to kill something, bathe in its blood, then fuck you for the next three hours.” He almost grows in savage admittance. A heat firing up his golden hues brighter than before.
this is my book
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
a roil of boyish laughter. "you're very direct." almost scandalously so. merrick said many things, but there had come oftentimes when words would grit between his teeth. crushed beneath the morass of his own great emotion, shattering what could be an eloquent moment.
donovan had no such limitations, it appeared.
"your pack would be jealous," the coywolf teased, though the image painted by the tiger had suffused him with a malevolent mounting hunger. for the flesh, yes, but for the clasp and snap of twiglike bones and throats beneath jawlines made for it.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The brute chuckles deeply at what Donovan perceives as a compliment. His maw slipping open in a cocky smirk as he side eyes the coy. “Oh, you have no idea, darling.”

Then he tilts his head curiously. “And why would they be jealous?” Comes his next smooth question.
this is my book
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
"because i'm the one who has your attention for now, donovan," merrick growled. in a moment he had rolled toward the tiger, pawed with hardened claws still dwarfed by the other's immense paws. "do they know?" his lover did not keep company with stupid brutes; at least one of them might by now have charmed onto the near-haptic pulse of energy between the pair.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan feels a bolt of electric pleasure spindle down his spine to the more southern regions of his body at the others growl and approach. A trouble filled smirk spreads across his maw as he eyes down his latest meal. He even dares  to lean down closer to the others face, voice dancing between the two, absolutely sultry — a shameless flirt.

“No.” He sings. “Does your pretty little black bird know?” He asks low, a whisper into the ruined ear. Heat evident in his voice as he dares to nudge his nose closer to attempt and lap at the lobe.
this is my book
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
merrick felt tension ebbing from his tense body at donovan's touch. they inspired a thrum in different regions, and it was only after a moment of struggling for control that he registered what the man had said. she did not know. something like guilt seized at his throat, and merrick edged away.
"i should go back." a muscle jumped along his jaw, but he could not keep his gaze long from the tiger. "i'll see you again?" was he wrong to wish it? merrick refused to ask that of himself, only holding the cooling moment as long as he dared.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Perhaps he strikes a nerve by asking about the blackbird, perhaps not. Yet the heat between isn’t new, rather it’s familiar. Donovan chases it shamelessly, a interested smile curling along his maw.

I should go back.

His smile almost falls, but he keeps his composure. The following sentence solidifies his confidence once more. “Of course, darling.” He hums lowly to the male. Nosing into the plume of his neck bro fly before pulling back. Allowing him time to leave if he so wishes.
this is my book
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
<3

shut his eyes; merrick pressed himself into the whisper of touch, the sensation of donovan's warm breath feathering through his ruff. how was it that it became this? how had he become so compelled? the thought was cold; it drove him back to sensate nature, and the bearwitch stepped away.
an inscrutable look, and then he was drifting back to ursus, careful steps returning him to her side.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The brief idea of touch, then he pulls back. Donovan is watching the coy intently, an easy smile tilting his lips upwards. A dip of his head to the Bruin-witch as he begins off to the valley he resides in. He’ll see him again. He’s sure of it.