Moonspear Its Our Time to Make a Move
Limit Two 
limit two just to keep this thread moving! Thread for @Hydra but one more person can hop in! sorry if this post is messy its 4 am sdkfjsdfkjsd

Upon his departure from Easthollow, West only really had one goal in mind. He wanted to see Leta, he needed to see her...he had to tell her. He knew she was visiting some pack they were allied with, Moonspear, though he had never been himself. Luckily he was able to gain enough knowledge to make his way to the western mountain range with ease. What surprised him more than the fact that he was actually able to follow those directions was finding that Leta didn't inhabit the mountain, but a glen just east of the towering peaks. 

Had his only goal actually been Leta, that probably would have been the end of his trip, but no he would press on and climb the mountain for the queen of the wilds, a leader known as Hydra. Merrit managed to catch him before he left and while he still had questions, he wouldn't deny adding another message to his courier since he would be in the area anyway...plus he...didn't really want to be home right now.

Too much had happened and the woodland boy still couldn't help but blame himself for more than half the occurrences. He still wanted to leave, though he knew he couldn't without truly saying goodbye to his family. At least with this long trip away from home hopefully Ursus would have one less reason to pester those he loved. He shook his head, clearing his thoughts as he climbed. This wasn't the time to get lost, West was on a mission after all and he'd hate to disappoint after coming this far.

What felt like an endless journey, the boy finally reached a spot where the markers seemed strong. Faint scents lingered all along the mountain, though there was no denying that he had now made it to their borders. It was a comfort that the pack's scent was mildly familiar from the two who visited a while back. To come all this way and scale a mountain only to find it was the wrong mountain would really put a damper on his mood. After taking the opportunity to rest for a moment, the Easthollow boy tipped his head back and called for any leaders that might hear his call, but more specifically, the one his brother had named.
#008000 , PawprintWest's Playlist 10/10* 2/10, * = incomplete threads
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra had been near to the borders, close enough to West that when he called it took Hydra not a minute to arrive to him at her swift pace. No doubt he had heard her approach, and Hydra did not slow as she moved 'round to face him, bounding expertly upon a nearby boulder to look down upon the latest arrival at her borders.

Who stood before her was a handsome, if not young, wolf—around the age of her boys, she imagined, and Vega. She noted the scar upon his face with some interest, and assessed him for any evident weaknesses otherwise—none that she could see with her eyes, at least. I am Hydra Ostrega, she introduced, Queen of Moonspear and the Glen beyond it, she drawled. Her tail arced naturally over her hindquarters as she regarded him. Somehow, he looked familiar—though she could not yet place it. He had been specific in his calling, and Hydra left him room, now, to explain why.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
The boy's ear twitched as the sound of footfall approached, though just as he turned to face the woman, she continued on, bounding atop a boulder with blue eyes that bore into him. West had never truly experienced assertion of any kind. Easthollow was equal in rank as everyone was considered family, even if a Matriarch and Patriarch ruled equally. Of course, there was a level of respect to go along with their title, and a certain posture he had picked up from his father, but how to respond, was a different story. He swallowed, his head lowering just a tad through intimidation alone, though he kept his eyes on the woman as she introduced herself.

Greetings— I'm West Tyree...of Easthollow. The formal introduction felt strange on his lips, a tongue he often ignored for more casual conversation. I came to see my sister, but I found her in the Glen. My brother— Theseus, he wanted me to pass a message to you too, Ma'am. Theseus...the name still sounded foreign. Why Merrit had chosen it, he would never know, nor why he felt the need to change his name, but he supposed, in the end, it didn't really matter. A name was like a title, it was just something to call someone. What really mattered was the wolf behind it.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Easthollow. Welcome, West Tyree, she greeted in turn, warrming some. That was part of the familiarity, then... but more than that, the relation to his sister whom she had met, Leta. Adopting a friendlier demeanor, she seemed to relax as she settled onto her hindquarters for the time, plume wrapping neatly around one haunch. That was what she had noted... the scent shared between he and Leta; knowing as much put her mind at ease. He continued on, and when he spoke of Theseus her ears pricked forward with apt interest. That was a name she had not heard for a long, long while. Now and then, she thought of him—she had not imagined he had perished, but she wondered about where it was he had gone. He had never returned, after she sent him on his quest. 

Perhaps he was back home, with Easthollow then. No doubt they could benefit from another warrior. What is it? she inquired, patiently awaiting the word Theseus had brought.
As Hydra relaxed, so did he. She settled down, tail wrapping neatly around her paws as she waited with eager ears. It felt as if he had passed a test that was given without his knowledge, and a deep breath was all he could give to show his relief. West's shoulders rolled back, he wasn't sure if it was exactly polite to sit at someone else's borders, so for now, he opted to stand. There's been some wolves troubling our borders for some time now. They're nasty and seem to have no interest in stopping their pursuit for Easthollow blood. Theseus said that you know some wolves that live there...the ones you're hunting.

Was that even a fair term? Since when did wolves hunt wolves? However, the wolves of Ursus were bloodthirsty and ruthless, if not before then definitely now that he had spilled their own blood. None of them have proved to be good yet, and if this pack wanted his head...he couldn't say that he wouldn't be happy to no longer have to worry about them.

For a moment the thought of running flashed in his mind again, to turn and never look back and believe that those in Ursus who took issue with his mistake would follow sparing his family of their fangs, but that was foolish. Polaris had knocked the idea out of his head, even if he desperately still wanted to, it was a coward's way out and he had been raised to be anything but a coward.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra listened to West Tyree. 

Recognition did not take long to set in. Theseus was a name from long ago, and their relationship was one forged for their common friends and enemy both. He was with Easthollow, now, and the very wolf Hydra sought was now, once and for all, confirmed to be an enemy of Easthollow and near to them, to boot. Her speculations were that no more—it was fact. These had been the very wolves she had wished to put an end to. She had not felt too confident in words from those that had came and went, pledging loyalty elsewhere to wolves she trusted less. 

But now, news confirmed by none other than Theseus, she knew precisely who led Ursus. 

Good news came in threes; what was next? That their leader was dead, waltzing right off a cliff? Or perhaps into Valette's waiting jaws? Tell me all you know of them, she requested, voice low and full of interest.
In all honesty, he wasn't sure what to expect from the mountain Queen. She was more than intimidating, and the cold air stood nothing like those in Easthollow, but she didn't drop the topic or bid him farewell. She stayed...and those her expression remained neutral, she asked him to share seeming more than interested in what he had to say.

Where to even start? Would it be smart to mention his accidental killing? He supposed one way or another it would come up eventually...and it would look better if he didn't try to hide something from their allies. Uh, well, they've been a pain in our side for as long as I can remember now. For a while they were just nuisances, ignoring our borders and taunting us but...a woman tried to steal one of our pups this year. I found her later plotting another attack and fended her off, she escaped, but succumbed to her wounds. Since then they've been after our heads. My head. That wasn't really important though, that was his own fault, and West knew it. They've attacked us three times or so since and they don't listen to reason. I'm afraid they'll never stop if I'm being honest...

Was that everything? It seemed so much smaller when said out loud though...now that he thought about it there was that one wolf the first time. He was huge, rivaling his own size yet he hadn't seen him since. There was...a large man with them the first attack. He smelled different, maybe an ally since I haven't seen him since in later raids. I would recognize him too, I've never seen a wolf like him. Curly tail, weird face. Ursus leader, he seems like he has a few screws loose. The look in his eye was...bloodthirsty to say the least. Crazed. I think this black wolf with them is also a leader, but I've never heard her speak. She's led some attacks though.