Redsand Canyon She would walk the halls and everyone would whisper and talk
33 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Joining 
Tagging @Germanicus for leadership visibility, but anyone of Mereo is welcome to join!

He'd been outcast... exiled... banned from the Cruor name. Vex had made it perfectly clear she never wished to see his face again. Good riddance, he thought. Who wanted to spend their days trailing such an ungrateful bitch anyway. The very name of his former queen was now lost to his memory.

Though, he'd begun to wonder. What would have happened if he'd stayed? Would the two have become mates? And what would become of their children. Their children! Vivaan had nearly forgotten that he'd ever made such beasts with the woman. But they were her problem now — not his.

On and on he walked, mindless to where his feet led him. What point was there to pay attention? He had nothing in this life but himself. Was it a good thing? ... Was it bad for him to admit he had no clue of the answer?
"Well go on, then... 
Tell me what it is you think I haven't heard. 
Whatever it may be, I can promise you that you're wrong. 
I've already heard it all."
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Not sure of my timeline, but here we go.

Reyson made his way towards the borders and the pack lands. Paws tearing up the ground as he walked. He stopped every so often to brush against a tree, a bush, to water the ground. Keeping the border markers fresh and his body in shape.

He was stopped short by a wolf near their borders. He lifted his tail above his hips and moved forward, eyes on the form of the creature. He was white and scarred. Larger than some, same size as Reyson actually.

Reyson's first reaction was I'd love to spar him. His next was to call out a Halt

He moved closer. You're nearing borders. How can I help you?
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
an hour of wolves and shattered shields
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
the imperator went to flank reyson.

his face remained impassive and his eyes trained. but he would allow the other soldier to lead the interrogation for now.
33 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Someone had approached. Though, Vivaan had been too careless and lost in his thoughts to pay any mind. It was only when the second wolf came that he returned his focus.

Borders? Hm. Now taking a moment to pause and sniff the air, he came to realize that they had been correct. He had stepped upon another's borders.

Sorry about that... guess you could say I've been in a bit of a daze recently. That he had, but for reasons he wasn't willing to share to these strangers. And to what pack to these borders house, anyway? If they would even tell him. If not, he could have honestly cared less.
"Well go on, then... 
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson stared unimpressed, but manners and regimen dictated he be nice.

A daze hmm? Where do you hail from stranger. This is Mereo.

Reyson didn't lower his stance. If anything he grew more rigid and eyed the stranger with mistrust.

Why praytell were you in such a daze that your nose didn't work?
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
"even a dazed beast would know to keep clear." germanicus did not care for what he thought was flippancy.

"i suggest you answer carefully," the man said in a dry voice of reyson's question. his yellow eyes did not leave the stranger.
33 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Mereo. He'd never heard of it.

Where did he hail from? It was a laughable question, really. Who ever used such terminology? I come from nowhere. The correction was noticeable, but used in slight. He wasn't in the mood to pick a fight, much less finish it. 

Vivaan's nose did flare a few times though when they suggested he had no sense of his nose. But again, he did well to hold his composure. Tiredness, simply. I've been on the move for weeks without much rest. There hasn't been much of an appealing settlement to catch my eye thus far. But would this place be the exception, he wondered? Can't say there is much reason other than that, if you even deem it to be one. Vivaan was being cheeky and brazen at this point, finding the whole of the interaction quite amusing. 
"Well go on, then... 
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
skipping with permission!

"leave."

it was a command. "and hold your tongue as you pass, lest it be cut out."

germanicus' tail was a flag. there would not be another word from the stranger or his next move would be a strike.

reyson too was gathered for it.
33 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Last from me

When the command to leave was given, he considered doing the opposite and pushing his luck further. But, like before, he was in no mood to catch himself in a scuffle.

Simply chuffing in reply, Vivaan turned sharply and stalked away. He left the pair with no final word, annoyed by the smaller's quick demands.
"Well go on, then...