Lost Creek Hollow Bluegill
271 Posts
Ooc — Teo
All Welcome 
The cold was biting and relentless.

Swordfish had gathered himself to patrol the border of the creek before he had diverted his path and ventured toward darkened trees. The hollow was unknown to him. He paused outside their borders and peered with a heavy-lidded stare – into the trees and the darkness. It would have been a tempting place to seek the quiet, had it not been marked by wolves.

Sniffing near the border, the lean redtail wondered what kind of pack lived in this land, so close to the creek. Akavir had been stern, though his words were laced with kindness. The woman had been intimidating. The hollow where he stood smelled as though it was claimed by a smaller group.

Swordfish drew nearer but did not dare to cross the marked portions of the land.
-I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done.-
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Taking all the Teo threads like what! <3

Sandy patrolled the borders as he always did. Though a new scent came across the wind, but with it came the scent of those he knew. He blinked yellow eyes owlishly and with gentle steps moved forward from the hollow into the light. The wind ruffling against his fur and causing him to shiver just once.

Sandy stared, with knowing eyes. Traced the scars that laced the boy, but said nothing at first. He knew the blank stare, the pain. Knew it well. 

You are of our allies, Swiftcurrent. I'm Sandulf you are nearing Riverclan borders. What brings you here?
271 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Holy moly I’m actually SO HAPPY you grabbed this ;w; what a blessing to me, you are!

A darker man approached. His coat shimmered with portions that were not quite black, but red and brown so deep it could only remind the boy of the bear’s fathomless eyes. When the stranger spoke, it was with a steady and warm voice. He looked capable, or so Swordfish thought. His eyes were like a sunset spilled across the beach. The boy missed his home so much in that moment, he felt he might weep.

Aye, I come to see ya. Akavir says ya got healers in there, he gestured with a nod of his snout toward the depths of Riverclan.

Turning, the boy showed the gashes to his ribs. The broken one inside could not be seen by the dark man’s eyes. Sandulf only needed to see the claw marks that had scarred his body to know that he was in need of some help.

Name’s Shardik, the young redtail offered next.
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
:)

The young male agouti and young. Studied him as he studied in turn. The wounds that lay upon the youth were catastrophic and he couldn't quite imagine how painful it must have been. He felt terrible taht a young man would need to go through such things. It was awful.

Sandy nodded. We do. Come on then. A bear got you did it? They are nasty creatures. Evil if you ask me.

Sandy motioned the boy forward. He'd lead him to @Silvertongue and Crowfeather and maybe they could get him healed.

Well Met Shardik.

What an unusual name.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
819 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

silvertongue watched the two, having learned to blend her slim frame with the shadows the hollow called its namesake. the boy was young, perhaps the youngest of them all. a brow arched; silvertongue flitted until a clearing opened along the path, and then she stepped out into it. "sandy," she greeted with a flick of her tail, a honeyed look for his handsome face. and then her pointed expression fell on the younger wolf, glassblue eyes taking in his youth and his injury. "what is your name, chamaco?"
Riverclan
NPC
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Late, Crowfeather breathed heavily as he approached the side of Silvertongue. She had just asked their visitor’s name. Sandy had already arrived and spoken to the boy. 

Three legged, but not nearly as wounded as the young wolf who faced them. How had he come this far? Crowfeather thought back to when he had been attacked by the white woman in the canyon. He had willingly laid and thought that he would die from the wounds she had inflicted. This child stood and fought with greater spirit than anything the shadow had known. 

We- We can help. Come with me and Silvertongue. Deeper into Riverclan. We need you nearer to the herbs, he instructed in his soft voice.
271 Posts
Ooc — Teo
It’s not chamaco, he had wanted to snap back to her.

The redtail boy shifted on his paws before he swiped his tongue across his whiskers.

Shardik, he repeated the alias to her. The man who had met him at the borders first had been called Sandy. Swordfish thought of the beach and the sand. He thought of his brother’s goldsun fur near the edge of the water. He thought of the cries of the seagulls from the cliffs where they watched. In the depths of his stomach there was a twist of pain.

The three-legged wolf instructed him to follow them. With his head low, the young seafarer moved to stand behind the duo.

What’r yer names? he drawled in question. The three-leg had said something about a Silvertongue.
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Sandulf smiled at both the leaders and dipped his head to the boy. I'll continue my patrol. Have a good day. Welcome again, Shardik.

Then he would turn tail and race away. There was nothing to be said now that they had him. They would see him safely into the borders and he would have a rest and get healed. It was going to be good.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
819 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

"i am silvertongue," the star told the boy, glancing to her fellow leader. "this is crowfeather. you will be safe with us," she added in a tone that was vaguely teasing. silvertongue nodded toward sandulf and motioned their charge forward. "what did this to you, shardik?"
271 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Skipping myself because I give me permission to do that. <3 Sorry for my slower replies! Work/health are trying me. ;w;

Following the three-legged man and mesmerizing companion, the young redtailed wolf found himself intrigued by Silvertongue’s accent. Her words sounded nothing like the wolves of Sapphique. It took the boy several moments before he realized that she’d asked him a question that would need an answer. His heavy-lidded blink was quick.

Bear did it, was the only answer he could give.

A monster.

It’s not ‘round here, though. Not fer yer folk to worry ‘bout.

Swordfish couldn’t lead them to believe that there was a massive beast lurking outside of the peaceful home they’d made. It would be worse for him to imply that he had left a trail for the bear to follow to their borders.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
819 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

take all the time u need! <333 u know ill wait forever

bear. she glanced to crowfeather, but said nothing else on that front. "we will heal you here," she offered, gesturing toward the darkfurred star. "you will be safe." the boy would be patched and fed, hopefully sent off to make a good showing of riverclan's offering once had gone home.
271 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Swordfish wasn’t certain that he would be safe anywhere. Not as long as the bear was alive.

Plodding after them, the young wolf kept his head low and his eyes fixed on the ground. The beauty of Riverclan was lost on him. He thought of the creek. He thought of his journey from the sea. Most of all, he thought of his mother and his brother. There was a heavy pain that pushed at him from within his chest.

Thanks, was the only answer he offered.