Bug  Subscriptions vanishing.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,125 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
I know a lot of people don't use it. But I do, I use thread subscriptions to track my threads. And I noticed my subscribed threads were significantly less. When looking at my Thread Log I see I have a lot of threads where I replied and should be in my Thread Subscriptions.

I thought, maybe it is the update. I will just go and re add the threads I want to be subscribed to. (I'm automatically subscribed to threads I reply in OOC/IC). But today I am back to having once again a few threads I am subscribed to. Not sure why they just vanish from my subscribed threads!

edit: not clear enough

Edit: I found out they vanish after I reply to them!

Edit: They definitely vanish after replying! :)
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
I've been running into this issue across all accounts as well. 

I just recently ( within the past day or so ) cleared all my browser caches, so I can say that for me, that's not the cause. I keep subscribing to threads and then after I reply to them the thread subscriptions are gone. I've even double checked.

Specifically, today I re-subscribed to i hope you devour since Talamasca and I are spreeing and I wanted to make sure I'd get notifications and it appears after I replied it unsubscribed me from the thread. After checking my subscribed threads I only have 1 listed ( nähren; which I haven't replied to since the 6th and was the day I subscribed to it so it wouldn't get lost ) for Praimfaya instead of the 2 threads it should be.

I haven't removed any subscriptions manually. As a personal rule of thumb, I never remove them until they're archived and/or my character has made an exit.

For additional reference, I use Google Chrome browser on my desktop ( macbook air, if you need the specifics ).
2 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Just popping in here to say that this is happening to me, too! It started from at least the 8th of February, because that's the last time I replied to someone, and they replied to me on the 10th and I didn't get a notification for it, which means that after I replied on the 8th, it booted my subscription.

My equipment: MacBook Air. Safari browser (don't judge me lol).
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Same comment here as other thread I think!! I'll be applying a style/template update soon <3 that should hopefully fix a lot of these.  Should be up soon soon!  I'm betting it's because of a borked out of date template
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,125 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
(February 13, 2021, 03:43 PM)Elvira Wrote: Just popping in here to say that this is happening to me, too! It started from at least the 8th of February, because that's the last time I replied to someone, and they replied to me on the 10th and I didn't get a notification for it, which means that after I replied on the 8th, it booted my subscription.

My equipment: MacBook Air. Safari browser (don't judge me lol).

Lol, Also on Mac and Safari, so no judgement! :'D

And thanks Starr! I saw that reply I hope that it is just the templates!
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
@Arlette

I don't use subscriptions so am not 100% on if this is resolved, but let me know either way and I'll look more into it or close this out! <3
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,125 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
I will subscribe to some threads and let you know here! Thanks!!