Noctisardor Bypass the longships
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
mahler tilted his head. "no teeth? how brave of bracelet," he said gravely. the little serpent was very nearly lost. he held up a paw to steady them both, watching with a fond look as druid apologized to her small friend.
the child seemed a bit put out.
"shall i take you and bracelet home?" mahler asked. "perhaps another night you could come vith me again as a night vatchman."
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
622 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Druid nudged into the comforting weight of Mahler’s paw. When he slipped it away and offered to take the two of them home, the child nodded in a world-weary sort of way.

Yes, please, she murmured, the sudden weight on her shoulders lifting a little and her expression brightening accordingly when the Graf said they could venture out another night. Yes, please, she repeated a little more enthusiastically.

Letting out a breath and triple checking Bracelet’s hold, Druid nodded up to the patriarch, ready to follow him home to the rendezvous site.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)