Haunted Wood I see you in my dreams
an hour of wolves and shattered shields
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
germanicus smiled. "rather pleasant." his attention had not truly been on the young leader, but had belonged to crowfeather during that time. "you represented us well."

to the mention of the chase ahead, he nodded. "teya will be the deciding factor in that." he wondered what her title was, for she had not given it. 

the sungilt eyes were upon the shadow again, awaiting his response with the usual level of fluttering disconcertment.
Loner
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The dark wolf felt his cheeks burn hot at the praise. Crowfeather bowed his head in appreciation. He had feared that he would misspeak and bring trouble to them both, but the meeting with Teya had gone well. So well that they had earned another hunter in their quest.

How is your leg today, Germanicus?

Inquisitive golden eyes fluttered to the older man. He wanted to make sure that there would be little room for error. Three wolves with an elk as their target seemed an awfully daunting goal.

Crowfeather stretched and drew closer to the eagle with a pointed stare.
an hour of wolves and shattered shields
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
germanicus was caught within the weight of that gaze.

"i have hardly noticed it."

more noticeable, he felt, was the reluctance with which he looked away."i am fit for our sport," germanicus jested, though the solemn look of his face did not shift.

he must set himself now upon success for brecheliant.

"lead on," the eagle said warmly, ready to place himself where crowfeather indicated.
Loner
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Fit for our sport, the dark wolf repeated to himself with a smile. He rather liked the way that had been worded, though he kept that to himself.

At the instruction to lead them on, Crowfeather nodded his head to the older man and offered him a fitting response of, yes, Germanicus.

The shadow carried their path into a safe spot within the woods and settled to wait for the hour of their hunt.