Redhawk Caldera We'll wind up at Jilly's right after Toot's Shore.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It looks like Aliana went inactive but I'm game to continue this if you are, @Killdeer... (And Aliana can hop right back in if she reactivates, of course!)

She had scared him. Towhee clicked her tongue and frowned at him apologetically, prepared to smush him into another hug to show him she was sorry, when he looked at something over her shoulder. She turned to see a vaguely familiar figure standing nearby and marveled at the coincidence when she realized this must be Aliana.

Waving at her in welcome, the Sovereign turned back to her grandson to answer, -"I went to see my sister, your Great Aunt Raven. I needed her help with a few things."- If Killdeer asked, she might provide more information, yet she didn't feel the need to get into the gory details at the moment, especially with their comrade nearby.

-"What about you?"- she repeated, playfully poking at him. -"Tell me what I missed."-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: We'll wind up at Jilly's right after Toot's Shore. - by Towhee - October 19, 2021, 12:37 PM