Cassiopeia's View phone home
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee frowned sympathetically, her child’s pain causing her significantly more grief than her own. She looked around for a moment, then returned her orange eyes to rest on Sable’s face. He would probably get used to the heights, though she would do just about anything to make him feel better.

-“How about we climb back down to the bottom? You can close your eyes and hold onto my tail if you want,”- Towhee offered. -“We could visit the fen, maybe look for some peppermint. It’ll help settle your stomach, plus get rid of that barf breath.”-

She shot him a teasing smile, then nudged his cheek, wondering if he would feel up to the downward climb or if it would only make matters worse. While she waited for Sable’s reaction, she glanced around, once more wondering about Jack’s and Jr’s whereabouts.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
phone home - by Sable - May 01, 2023, 07:46 PM
RE: phone home - by Towhee - May 03, 2023, 11:44 AM
RE: phone home - by Sable - May 08, 2023, 10:23 AM
RE: phone home - by Towhee - May 08, 2023, 10:52 AM