Moonspear From now on
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
I couldn't wait! Will forward date it if needed! @Hydra feel free to make a cameo or something! :D

And we will come back home
And we will come back home
Home, again!

— As always from our favorite soundtrack

Sebastian had been traveling with the black sisters to Moonspear. He was glad that everything went well and that he got to bond with Hydra. The male was getting more and more eager as he saw the mountain. The male was forgetting his limp, or at least to conceal it. He didn't feel any pain as he moved but it was just apparent that he had a limp. The last bit to the borders the large grey tank was actually trying to run. It looked a bit silly as he galloped. He eventually switched to three legs as it was faster than with the limp.

He howled as loud as he could to @Andalusia. He would see her again. After being uncertain that he would, after being in a fire and having to risk his own life to save others. Now, for once in his life, he was putting his own interests first. He would choose what he wanted the most which was being with Andalusia. This land sounded like the promised land. He could live on a mountain again. He would live in a family structure.  But most of all, he would have a partner who he could grow old with.

The grey tank did stop when he scented the borders. It was a habit to stop at a scent he wasn't entirely familiar with. The scent didn't really feel like his own yet. He howled again for the female, clearly excited and eager to see her again. His docked tail was wiggling cutely at the end of his romp. He didn't even care about his docked tail that was how excited he was to be with her again.

280 of 1812
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist

There was a call in the lower reaches of the claim, and it wasn't for him, but Revui made short work of the paths in order to intercept the bearer. He was furious; his strides carried him hastily across the cliffs and down among the ridges, incited by the many adventures his family kept having without him. One day he'd be down from the mountain too — a warrior maybe, a terror to those that chose to rise against the mountain-folk. He hated being cooped up on the mountain. Being tasked with training, studying, proving his abilities time and again; and with the latest attack against his father, Revui was more than eager to sink his teeth in to something.

A warning, then, to whoever climbed the mountain at this time. Revui was on the warpath. He heard that call and dismissed the message, only noting that he did not know the voice at all. He charged until the stranger came in to view and, fully bristling, he rounded upon Sebastian's position and lunged, snapping at the air — tail curled over his back — eyes filled with rage that wasn't truthfully meant for the man. It took a moment before he noticed his sister with him, and that only calmed his ire by a fraction. He paced, teeth grit in a grimace, and watched the newcomer, intent on blocking their passage.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra grinned at the eager Sebastian, finding his excitement endearing. He loved her cousin, and she supposed that was all she could want for Andalusia. The grey figure of Revui came into view, and Hydra observed him behind the massive figure of Sebastian. Her hackles lifted as she stepped into view, and he settled in the slightest. I meant it when we said we are protective of our own, she said with mirth, and Hydra's own tail lifted authoritatively as she stared at her brother. Revui, meet Sebastian; he will be joining us, her head turned toward Sebastian. This is Revui, my little brother, she introduced. One ear remained toward Revui as she introduced the large, bulky boy. Her blue eyes sought Arcturus, who she was disappointed not to see. 

But she was pleased to see Revui. Manning the borders, an intimidating and threatening bearing. She trusted he made good on that snarl many a time. There was a proud glint in her eye as her gaze fell back to him. Her head lifted as she called for her @Amekaze; Lyra and Alya were approaching in the far distance. Hydra had brought her home, too.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Howls ringing out from their boundaries brought her forth from the slopes, even if not meant for her at first. It was, however, Hydra's that picked up her pace right away. Relief, too, helped hurry her along. The second she could make out sight of them, she was glad to see them; although the stranger was another unexpected matter, nothing about the scene she came upon alarmed her, even Revui's prickliness.

It was good to see her daughters again--all three, and together. For a few fleeting seconds, that was all that mattered to her. She went straight to Hydra and greeted her fondly, and when the others came within her reach, they were next. While there was much to discuss, Ame had to drive for certain key points for the time being. Later, she could enthuse over them more privately. Welcome, she said, pulling away with a glance to the burly gray wolf her son had been aimed at that had presumably been the one calling for Andalusia. She let Revui be, even if he remained teeth-first, and while she was certainly not complaining (assuming the stranger's presence was a just one), first she wanted to find out more.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was startled to be met with a ball full of bared teeth and snarls instead of a warm embrace. Sebastian instantly stumbled back from the border he was approaching. His ear flattened mostly in insecurity. The male had his fair share of fights but never really had the upper hand with those fights. Luckily Hydra was with him. Sebastian slowly nodded when the dark female spoke, saying that they are protective of their own. It would probably mean that it was expected from him as well that he would man the borders. Maybe he would grow into it. He was glad to see that Andalusia had been protected well.

"Hello, Revui," he spoke in greeting. Then another female came to the border. Once again he was disappointed that it wasn't Andalusia. The male noticed a presence about the female. He dipped his head politely. "I'm Sebastian," he introduced to her. It was probably clear already but the male still wanted to make it known. "I come for Andalusia," he let out sheepishly. Now he was worried if she was well. Maybe she couldn't travel. It was clear that there was some worry in his eyes. "And to join of course," he spoke quickly after.

2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She settled in beside her son, and as the stranger began, his focus zeroed in. Sebastian, then. Andalusia should be around, she offered, although perhaps her hunts had waylaid her for the afternoon, or her scouting had ranged her out of immediate earshot. Ame had scented her recently, however, so she aimed to diffuse any worry in his heart, but she also needed to be brought up to speed here.

Ah, have you known her long? she asked, still trying to gauge the situation in full and piece together everything she needed to know. I am Ame, although I suspect Hydra may have told you some of what you should know..? she gestured, and let him confirm if this was the case or not. He seemed pretty ready to integrate into their fold, so it was her assumption he knew a bit about the mountain, who they were, and what sort of lifestyle they lead here on their slopes. Hydra was a good testament to that fact, after all.
hope it's ok i reply to move it on ^^
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
Pullin' Revui!

He only stopped when he spotted Hydra, but even then the boy paced and postured. These things he stopped once his mother arrived, and with the situation becoming more clear to him, he decided he was no longer needed along this section of the borders - certainly he was not integral to this situation, not when his mother and sister were so clearly enamored by this wolf. He introduced himself but Revui wasn't exactly paying attention; he huffed softly as a sign that he was listening but, if someone were to ask him later who this man was, he'd have already forgotten.

Amekaze settled beside him, and he offered her a warmer welcome - the brush of his snout through her shoulder fur, a more relaxed boof of a hello, but when she began to question the man Revui lost interest. He turned soon after and began to track his way along the borders again, intent on keeping them well guarded. He was eager to find something to throttle, and since he couldn't exactly beat this family friend, he was eager to leave the situation behind.