Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
"Dere we 'ave it, den," She said. "I t'ink de two of you work toget'er, 
when you see one go for de conche, de ot'er 
spring fort' an' distract. 
Dis shall be our tactic.
I will stay near our end,
an' de conch I will defend."

Her voice was quiet as she spoke, though she occasionally glanced over at the other party to see how well they were faring with their planning. She looked to meet Mireille's eye, and once it seemed both teams had finished discussing, she'd move toward the conch, ready to defend it. 

"On your mark,
get set, 
let de game begin!"
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
"If you mess with my family, you mess with me"
169 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
With Chacal on guard, Theo turned to Ancelin and said "lets go!" And with that, he sprinted off towards the other teams conch.
SIGNATURE
Loves his family. Very sweet boy but can get really defensive and protective over his loved ones. Very caring but also an ambitious hunter and fighter.
Rivenwood
Oak
Gentle doesn't mean weak
776 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Suzu would guard and Etienne was off after his mothers cinch. Feet flying. He would do his best. Watch his aunties signals and keep an eye on his teamamtes. It was going to be a good day

i am terrible at group threads but i tried <3
Sapphique
Obsidian*
"mireille?? more like misandreille *cackles*"
thank u val, very cool!
850 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ecologist
Historian
ah! etienne was up! suzu was on guard. mireille laughed and watched her nephew gallop forward.
she stuck her tongue out maturely at her sister, a flash of red upon the game field.
she tried to block theo from approaching!
Pledged
Bearclaw
442 Posts
Ooc — ebony
gonna have ancelin slip and forfeit the grabbing!

running, swallowing wind. he chuckled and raced after theo, running for chacal.
mireille tried to block his teammate, and ancelin went on, leaping for chacal's protected item — and then a patch of grass tangled his limbs.
he landed with a oof at her feet! and in front of suzu too!
Sapphique
Beryl
115 Posts
Ooc — ebony
the excitement at last pulled chani's attention from ravin, and she goggled at the running wolves. "go go, maman! tante! t'eo! eti! suzu!" the girl hollered, exhorting on both teams for she was a poor judge of the competition and infinitely proud of those she loved.
Watching you with those eyes
39 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Ravin too cheered for his packmates, alongside little Chani. "Go go go Suzuuuu!" He said