Luneshale Pass fifty-first
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,493 Posts
Ooc — xynien
There were so many others here! Reverie watched them all with wide eyes, until she was addressed by a dark woman with pretty eyes. She was carrying pieces of liver, which Blossom promptly took an interest in. Embarrassed, Reverie tried to keep her from sticking her nose in the middle of it. It's polite to ask, She murmured, but quickly turned her attention back to the woman.

Oh um, yes - this is Blossom, Reverie managed a faint smile. But before she could say more, there was some kind of disturbance; a girl who looked oddly familiar, and another entirely unknown to her. A princess, Reverie learned quickly, a princess here to claim a title she'd never heard before.

But just as quickly it was over.

Reverie looked to the woman who'd spoken to her and found her — changed. Affected. Are you alright? She found herself asking, ears lowering. She didn't dare ask what had just happened. She didn't think she wanted to know.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
Muat-riya
Sesh
659 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
gonna wrap here!

the festivities went on.

"i'm quite all right," tavina found herself answering in spite of herself. "if you'd like to go somewhere more quiet, i have just the spot. bring the child," she invited.

it would be a meadow, in earshot of everyone else, but removed from the group far enough that the sesh could hear herself think again.