Hoshor Plains Some people just don't have a rock bottom (I guess that's you)
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,422 Posts
Ooc — xynien
All Welcome 
Tags for ref, all welcome!
Reverie would not join the hunt itself, she'd decided; instead she had offered her help as a healer to @Kukutux. At times her limp was nearly imperceptible, but it was only a practiced step and a lifetime of dancing which had returned some of Reverie's prior grace to her. Her leg still ached with overuse, and she was not as quick as she'd been. The last thing she needed was to get herself hurt and give Boone another reason to worry about her.

She would spend much of her time with the Moonglow camp, then. She looked for @Ajei among the others, eager to see the girl again, but her eyes scanned the unfamiliar faces too. There were so many! Reverie felt that she knew a fair number of the wolves brought together by Moontide, but there were so many more strangers even then. Still, she greeted all who passed her cheerfully.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
Moontide
Adolescent
192 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
It was difficult for Raiyuk to find his footing here, oddly. There were too many camps to drift between; some needed more aid than others to get prepared, which was a woman's job but Raiyuk was well-suited to taking orders and doing heavy lifting as required, so he tried to balance his time among the various groups that he knew. Most of his time was initially spent with the Moontide camp; then he drifted among the people until a friendly face looked to be in need, or someone asked for his help. When he neared the Moonglow camp he was already getting pretty tired—and the hunt had not yet happened yet!

He passed a woman who looked lost, or maybe she was looking for someone to talk to, or something to get busy with. In any regard Raiyuk wanted to be of use, so he drifted towards her and watched as she smiled to some passing hunters, then a gaggle of youths he did not recognize; some stopped to make nice, but most of the people were preoccupied.

The young man came up near to her and cleared his throat, not wanting to surprise her. He gave a bow of his head to her and smiled thinly, the way his father Chakliux often did when he confronted other adults. I greet you. You are not familiar to me — ah, which village do you call home?

Perhaps she was not from one of the moon villages at all, but she was so near Moonglow's camp and appeared quite friendly with many of the people as they worked.
Moonspear
Villager
462 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Just a cameo unless someone spots her. And tags for reference.

Ajei had seen Reverie and through the sea of bodies and faces she went towards her. But she was soon swallowed up by faces and bodies of that which Ajei didnt know.

Heart brother Rodyn and Heph had done well for themselves. This was amazing and frightening. Both. Here as a caretaker and healer she watched over little ones when she could.

Ajei would stick close to @Kukutux, @Aiolos and @Arrluk because gracious.