Greatwater Lake CHILD!
Akashingo
Medjay
63 Posts
Ooc — Anonymous
All Welcome 
He counts heads. One, two, three, four, five! There should be six.

One, two, three, four, five.
One, two, three, four, five!
Kingsguard stands on the outskirts of the lake, staring into the distance, now no longer counting the heads of his children, wife, or the wolf who hung by.
One, two, three, four, five.. ALARM!
"CHILD!" The cinnamon girl!
Loner
crying is okay here
54 Posts
Ooc — Sprout

Moss returned from the Sunspire a bundle of nerves, paws moving swiftly— driven by the urgency that churned in his chest. A low whine tugged at his throat, threatening to spill out, pupils wide with anxiety. Their usually calm demeanor was shaken, and a deep unease rippled through their slender frame.

The moment he caught sight of the sunman, Moss hurried to his side, good ear flat against his skull. His breath came in short, anxious bursts, and his gaze darted nervously toward the distant mountain, looming ominously on the horizon.

She wanted to climb the mountain, he panted, his voice tinged with a frantic edge, as if saying the words out loud made them more real. I know she made it to the top, I— I heard her, but she hasn’t come back. She should have come back by now.

Moss’s eyes flicked back to the mountain's shadowy silhouette, their mind racing with all the possibilities of what could have gone wrong. The climb was steep, treacherous even in the best of conditions. They knew the risks well—loose rocks, sudden drops, hidden crevices that could easily trip up an inexperienced climber. The very thought of her out there alone, struggling against the unforgiving terrain, sent a shiver down his spine.

He shifted restlessly on his paws, torn between staying put and bolting up the path to search again. His instincts screamed at him to do something, anything, to bring her back to safety.

She should have been back by now, they repeated, his voice softer this time, almost a whisper. It was as if he was trying to convince himself that she would suddenly appear over the rise, her familiar form materializing out of the shadows. But the path remained empty, and the oppressive silence of the mountains seemed to mock their hopes.

I've already searched the base, as well as the most obvious paths, there's no sign of her.

from my rotting body flowers shall grow