Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
All Welcome 
yamabama

arcturus had not forgotten @Yama in his wild collection of wares and trinkets. while he and revui looked for interesting things to appease the pain yami felt, arcturus had stowed a few interesting tokens away himself. tokens he would revisit later, once his brotherly concern for yami had abated.

one such token was the clean, long-dropped helm of an antler. arcturus had studied its bent form a while, marveled at the tiny incisions left by rat teeth (and other manner of inquisitive denizens) and then finally, had dragged it with much fumbling to the den. the tines were ancient, but sharp - like shark's teeth they sought his tender head, on more than one occasion until at last he carried it rather awkwardly and far away from him as if it were a child's diaper, or something dangerous.

and dangerous it was, though arcturus didn't know it. proudly he stepped right over to yama, ignorant of personal space -- and then, once he was sure he had her attention, would nudge it (pointy end first, ofc) into her face in grand gesture.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra watched from a distance as Arcturus battled with the antler. She followed him, stealthily and mutely, until he arrived at his destination. Once he did, Hydra frowned in disappointment once she realized he was not bringing it to her. She so enjoyed gnawing on those. Hydra did not mind their space as she crowded them all and with a growl, she made for the antler where she would not be struck by the pointy end. Her bid was not at all desperate, as she was interested to see if the tawny twin might defend what was brought to her—she wondered if there were any redeeming qualities within the newest batch of twins, or if Revui and Arcturus both solely harbored those traits.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
99 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
There weren’t many things that interested the girl, and even less that she felt she could do on her own. Oftentimes she simply stuck to the den, or sought after a family member, always eager to do little more than sit back and watch; her want to observe those close to her was a trait that she’d been born with and, it seemed, that had no intentions of leaving her any time soon. But there was not always someone to be watched, which left her to sit stubbornly at the densite. She thought about searching for her dad, or maybe her sister, but was stopped dead before she could act on her thoughts.

Despite him having gotten her attention, Yama was still not entirely prepared for what came next. She saw the points coming towards her and wanted to move, but she hadn’t been given the chance. Out of nowhere came a streak of dark fur, which seemed set on taking the thing away from her brother. With furrowed brows, she looked between the two of them—what was she to do? Playing through the scenes in her head—some of which were fabricated in her dreams—the child eventually settled on taking action; the object, whatever it was, belonged to her brother (she hadn’t realised that he’d offered it to her) and she wasn’t going to let someone else come along and take it away from him. Huffing, the little pear made to grab hold of the side closest to her, after shooting a glance towards Articuno.
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus was too proud of his burden to realize doom followed him, quick-fanged and discreet. as he proferred the prize to his sister he was aware of a black shadow spilling across them; too late he caught the lapis lazuli flash of hydra's stern eyes -- too late he realized her intention.

yet, the boy had yet to let go -- and fumbling, he turned around to face his tormenter with a little growl puffing his chest. hydra could easily bowl him over with one swipe of a paw -- but he, arcturus, had given his sister a present and she would not take it from her!

okay -- she might -- only because she outweighed him like 10 to 1 (is he calling you fat???? you'll never know KEK) and also, because she happened to be extremely skilled in fighting when arcuturus was not..

as arcturus swung his ungainly gift round, he nearly poked yama's eyes out in the process -- a tug at the end of the tines told him that she had come to join him in their defense of the toy -- and despite hydra hauling them backwards, arcturus dug his heels in deep as he could to refute her.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away