Two Eyes Cenote amulet
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
All Welcome 
all are welcome to witness ramesses, he is looking for @Satsu (Ghost) and @Toula but id like him to be visible to everyone! <3

a stirring; a cry that filled the beautiful vaulted halls of muat-riya.
"my queen, here lives love! here lives life! come, my daughter marries! i give you the moon for a scepter, my shabti," came the lovestruck lamentation, a worshipful lover's song;
to each room ramesses strode now, his figure aglow in alabaster light, and he paused now before a painting, lazuli eyes traveling in reposed interest over each detail made by loving skill.
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
633 Posts
Ooc — anon
the preparations were underway. the invitations, sent—and how fortuitous it was that it would be once the mourning ended! 
Toula wept quietly for Melody. she should not have strayed so, but Ashikaga had once had a worthy companion. the Gods, though, had chosen.
her sobs soon became silent as sleep took her—but she awoke, hearing a voice and feeling…
father, she spoke in awe, rising slowly from her furs.
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
the air is still and cold.

a rumble overhead; a storm?

the air hums as if electrified, but nothing condenses, no cloud or mist, or eyes, or voice.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
alas, alas; satsu did not show herself. but toula did, and the glowing frame of her father regarded the elegance of his lastborn girl with great pride.
"you have become all things which are royal," he said, "but how could you not when such divinity is your birthright?"
ramesses pressed the soft light of his forehead against the good trueness of her own.