Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,200 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
On this thread, I added in -96 (backdating four days), but it's not appearing that way in the threadlog. I'm also getting an error every time I post, even though the changes appear to go through.

https://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=46554

OH MY GOD. NEVERMIND. I CAN'T COUNT.

The error is happening though every time I edit. LOL.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
415 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Historian
Four days ago is the 14th. It's appearing that way for me when I look at her log?

Edit lol no worries i getchu. I also did get an error earlier when posting a new thread w Avicus so maybe worth a separate bug thread?
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,200 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
I updated the title of this one, hehe.

Kat and Mercury confirmed they had this issue with new threads in various different forums, so I don't think it's forum-specific. Maybe tagged first posts?

Talamasca Wrote:When I posted the Brech formation thread with the full pack tagged, I got the error but the post went through.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Mod
11 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
(February 18, 2021, 09:54 PM)Sialuk Wrote: I updated the title of this one, hehe.

Kat and Mercury confirmed they had this issue with new threads in various different forums, so I don't think it's forum-specific. Maybe tagged first posts?

Talamasca Wrote:When I posted the Brech formation thread with the full pack tagged, I got the error but the post went through.

I did edit the post a few times before actually posting it, so I previewed a lot. Maybe it happens to previewed posts?
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,200 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Adding something in I remembered. I'm fairly certain this was on a post I drafted, saved, did *not* tag, but tagged in the final iteration.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
FWIW, I didn't draft or preview my thread in the Ursus forum last night.