Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,987 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Rain fell, hard, as Towhee finished up a patrol and began wending her way back toward the rendezvous site. Once there, she shared lunch with her family beneath the shelter of some sentinel pines. In lieu of playtime afterward, she caught their attention for an announcement.

-"I'd like to start with some mercenary training."- For whatever reason, Towhee had always tended to sign silently or speak aloud, nearly never both at the same time. It felt strange to pick up the habit now but they were no longer among a group that knew ptero by default and she figured the best way for everyone to learn it would be if she followed @Phox's example for maximum exposure. -"I know the weather's not..."-

But even as she spoke, the rain seemed to taper off rather suddenly. Towhee's lips twitched, taking it as a sign, and she looked at her brother, @Fig and @Fennec to see what they made of her idea. -"We could also call some of the others here, if we want to include them, or it could just be us for now,"- she finished with a shrug.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
When we fight. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 11:13 AM
RE: When we fight. - by Figment - June 16, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: When we fight. - by Fennec - June 16, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: When we fight. - by Towhee - June 28, 2019, 10:24 AM
RE: When we fight. - by Figment - July 05, 2019, 05:36 PM
RE: When we fight. - by Fennec - July 15, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: When we fight. - by Towhee - July 17, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: When we fight. - by Figment - July 19, 2019, 06:34 PM
RE: When we fight. - by Fennec - July 23, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: When we fight. - by Towhee - July 29, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: When we fight. - by Figment - August 19, 2019, 06:26 PM