Hideaway Strath The temperature of the air on the bow of the Kaleetan.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,994 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
A dense fog swirled through the strath today, making Towhee feel particularly vulnerable as she crept through the white miasma. She parked at her usual spot near the passageway, though she didn't really know why she bothered. She would neither see nor hear any trespassers, should they slither through the pass. Even her sense of smell was dulled by the soupy air. She sighed but remained at her post.

It was really eerie, though Towhee wasn't easily spooked. In fact, she was having more trouble than usual staying awake. To stop herself from napping on the job, she began to run up and down the nearest outcropping until the blood was pounding in her ears and the fog swirled around her heels like an entourage of little ghosts.

@Pippin, mebbe? It's open otherwise!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
The temperature of the air on the bow of the Kaleetan. - by Towhee - August 27, 2019, 12:50 PM