Master
4,994 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
This is wide open... :) :) :)

Towhee stood on the far south side of the territory, her demeanor calm while she inwardly wrestled with herself. Upon her return, she had been able to more or less control herself, especially in the aftermath of Wraen's attack. But as the impact of those events faded, her hormones surged with new vengeance. Her body didn't seem to care that acting on these impulses would hurt her. They seemed convinced that abstinence would be even more painful.

But even if she wanted to scratch that itch, almost every male resident of the pack was a relative of some sort. Towhee's instincts compelled her to keep her distance from them, particularly those who shared her blood. Of the two who were not related, one was underage and thus lacked any appeal whatsoever. The other... well, @Pippin was the reason she was standing here, suddenly twitching and moaning under her breath.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Emotion sickness. - by Towhee - January 06, 2020, 10:22 AM
RE: Emotion sickness. - by Pippin - January 06, 2020, 11:01 AM
RE: Emotion sickness. - by Towhee - January 06, 2020, 12:03 PM
RE: Emotion sickness. - by Pippin - January 06, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: Emotion sickness. - by Towhee - January 06, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: Emotion sickness. - by Pippin - February 20, 2020, 06:58 AM
RE: Emotion sickness. - by Towhee - February 24, 2020, 11:16 AM