Redhawk Caldera You could be my summer thing.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,994 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
No worries, will do! :)

"She was a tough woman, fiery. Stubborn but unique," said Sifaka and Towhee's lips twitched as she thought, Sound like someone you know? She didn't speak, keeping her eyes trained on his lips in fascination as he regaled her with some stories about Fox. She'd heard some from Elwood and Finley, of course, back in the day. But hearing from someone else breathed new life into Fox's image in her mind, giving her even more dimension.

"Thanks, Uncle Sif," she said when he was through. "I'm gonna head back to the rendezvous site now. Maybe I'll pass along some of these stories to the kids." Would tales about their long dead grandmother interest Caracal and the twins? There was only one way to find out. "Or you can," she added invitingly before, with or without him, heading to the hill over the Hobbit Hole.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
You could be my summer thing. - by Towhee - June 08, 2021, 10:54 AM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Sifaka - June 08, 2021, 10:12 PM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Towhee - June 09, 2021, 10:00 AM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Sifaka - June 11, 2021, 09:03 PM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Towhee - June 13, 2021, 07:45 PM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Sifaka - June 23, 2021, 05:25 PM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Towhee - June 23, 2021, 05:41 PM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Sifaka - July 04, 2021, 04:20 PM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Towhee - July 05, 2021, 10:15 AM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Sifaka - July 15, 2021, 12:24 PM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Towhee - July 15, 2021, 12:33 PM