Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,986 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
She knew she should probably ask for Fennec's help, but every time Towhee thought of her daughter, her stomach hurt even worse. She had been vomiting for over forty-eight hours now and her chest and stomach were both burning. Still, the Sovereign stubbornly avoided consulting with her daughter. She actually stayed away from everyone, even Caracal, abandoning the Hobbit Hole and retreating into one of the many caves instead.

As she squinted around at the dark walls, Towhee wasn't even sure why she'd come here or why she was avoiding everyone. Maybe you came here to die, she mused darkly, though she snorted aloud at the thought. She was struggling, mentally as well as physically, but it wasn't anything that serious.

She settled down and fell into a restless sleep, which was interrupted sometime later by the familiar, rolling nausea. Towhee managed to climb to her feet and step toward the doorway. She didn't quite make it outside before she hurled up her stomach's contents, which was mostly only bile, though now it was streaked with red.

Okay, maybe it was time to call for Fennec.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Dragon's gamble. - by Towhee - August 31, 2021, 12:50 PM
RE: Dragon's gamble. - by RIP Bronco - August 31, 2021, 02:18 PM
RE: Dragon's gamble. - by Towhee - August 31, 2021, 02:28 PM
RE: Dragon's gamble. - by Fennec - September 03, 2021, 01:56 AM
RE: Dragon's gamble. - by RIP Bronco - September 09, 2021, 10:31 PM
RE: Dragon's gamble. - by Towhee - September 10, 2021, 09:58 AM
RE: Dragon's gamble. - by Fennec - September 10, 2021, 11:49 AM
RE: Dragon's gamble. - by RIP Bronco - September 11, 2021, 02:17 PM
RE: Dragon's gamble. - by Towhee - September 11, 2021, 09:17 PM