Redhawk Caldera Dragon's gamble.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,987 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fen’s reaction was not surprising, though it still kicked Towhee in the gut. Lately, it seemed she couldn’t do anything right when it came to her eldest daughter. What had gone wrong between them? She couldn’t make heads or tails of it and didn’t even try this time. She also didn’t make any effort to stop her when she bailed again. Fennec couldn’t really help her with this, she realized now, not when she was part of the problem.

The former Regent disappeared and that left her orange eyes to shift to Bronco, her stomach rolling. She was struck again by how terrible he looked. What had he been through? Towhee opened her mouth to ask when he wished her save travels and left to follow Fennec.

It’s good to have you back, she said awkwardly to his retreating back, feeling quite bereft for a moment.

She stood just outside the cave for a few minutes longer before moving off to let her kids, Phox, Rue and everyone else know about her trip. She didn’t bother speculating about what they’d think because it didn’t matter. The last five minutes had demonstrated just how much she really needed to get away and heal.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Dragon's gamble. - by Towhee - August 31, 2021, 12:50 PM
RE: Dragon's gamble. - by RIP Bronco - August 31, 2021, 02:18 PM
RE: Dragon's gamble. - by Towhee - August 31, 2021, 02:28 PM
RE: Dragon's gamble. - by Fennec - September 03, 2021, 01:56 AM
RE: Dragon's gamble. - by RIP Bronco - September 09, 2021, 10:31 PM
RE: Dragon's gamble. - by Towhee - September 10, 2021, 09:58 AM
RE: Dragon's gamble. - by Fennec - September 10, 2021, 11:49 AM
RE: Dragon's gamble. - by RIP Bronco - September 11, 2021, 02:17 PM
RE: Dragon's gamble. - by Towhee - September 11, 2021, 09:17 PM