Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,994 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Unaware that she was retracing Meerkat's steps, Towhee continued walking east for no particular reason. She knew she should try to find retreat as soon as possible, at least for the winter. But as disoriented as she felt without a home base, Towhee leaned into the newfound freedom. She didn't have to worry about anybody but herself now. She could be anyone, do anything, go anywhere she wanted.

She picked her way through a smelly forest on the far side of the mountains, wondering when the loneliness would hit her. Towhee figured the novelty of her total liberation would wear off quickly. She should find a pack before that happened. The thought of trying to join up with a group of strangers was equal parts abhorrent and weirdly thrilling, though it was a necessary evil.

"Right?" she huffed to herself. "Right." Towhee paused in her step to peer ahead through the forest, wondering if talking to herself was a bad sign. It was a nice change of pace, not feeling angry and miserable about her circumstances for once. Feeling optimistic. But sometimes she really did wonder if she was actually losing her mind. "Right..."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Rabenballade. - by Towhee - November 30, 2021, 01:33 PM
RE: Rabenballade. - by Pippin - December 02, 2021, 07:38 AM
RE: Rabenballade. - by Towhee - December 02, 2021, 11:21 AM
RE: Rabenballade. - by Pippin - December 02, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: Rabenballade. - by Towhee - December 02, 2021, 02:50 PM
RE: Rabenballade. - by Pippin - December 02, 2021, 03:34 PM
RE: Rabenballade. - by Towhee - December 02, 2021, 04:02 PM