Sun Mote Copse worry never dies
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,994 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Eljay didn't seem to understand that he could hardly pour into others' cups if his own was empty. Towhee wasn't going to browbeat him over it though. She held back a sigh, giving him a long, hard look. He was selfless to a fault and might very well die at some point because of it. Although it was very cold of her, Towhee almost wondered if that would be for the best. He couldn't suffer if he wasn't alive.

Banishing that thought, her lips parted as she said, "The pups aren't so young anymore. Everyone's old enough to pitch in when it comes to hunting. They'll start pulling their weight, if they haven't already. Meanwhile, try to get enough to eat. Get some rest. And some exercise. Then we can revisit this later." Not only the possibility of searching for Elfie but some training as well. She had once dismissed him as a lost cause in that department, though Towhee decided that if Eljay could pick himself up by his bootstraps, she would try again.

But it all depended on him now. "I have some things I need to do, so I'm gonna get going. Please do what I said, Eljay, for your kids." Towhee gave the gaunt Eljay a tight-lipped smile, her orange eyes empathetic even if her brand of love was a bit on the tough side. "See you." She turned from her older brother and padded away.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
worry never dies - by Eljay - December 24, 2019, 06:17 AM
RE: worry never dies - by Towhee - December 24, 2019, 08:37 AM
RE: worry never dies - by Eljay - January 07, 2020, 03:35 AM
RE: worry never dies - by Towhee - January 07, 2020, 10:07 AM
RE: worry never dies - by Eljay - January 10, 2020, 07:19 AM
RE: worry never dies - by Towhee - January 10, 2020, 09:55 AM
RE: worry never dies - by Eljay - January 16, 2020, 03:33 AM
RE: worry never dies - by Towhee - January 16, 2020, 09:29 AM
RE: worry never dies - by Eljay - January 16, 2020, 10:17 AM
RE: worry never dies - by Towhee - January 16, 2020, 11:11 AM
RE: worry never dies - by Eljay - January 27, 2020, 08:25 AM