Redhawk Caldera are you discussing or fussing or simply dreaming?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,994 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Granted, she couldn't hear, but there was something rather lyrical about "Soverenna." Towhee made a note to use both terms interchangeably in the future, particularly if she ever needed to tease her co-leader. Her stomach did a strange little leap as she thought that word, though for once it wasn't an unpleasant feeling.

Wondering just what everyone might think of this development—not that she would hear any responses, should there be any—Towhee lifted her head and howled the news to the entirety of the caldera and surrounding lands. Her voice was as grating as ever, utterly devoid of any sense of pitch. Hopefully Rue would join in and help save the song before everybody's ears started to bleed.

Wanna wrap and 'chive it, m'dear? :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: are you discussing or fussing or simply dreaming? - by Towhee - September 17, 2021, 09:39 AM